RB: Tomlinson
RB: Bush
RB: Slaton
RB: Sporles
RB: F. Jones
WR: Fitzgerald
WR: Jennings
WR: Bowe

I had the first pick this year in a 12 person league and went pretty heavy on RBs. Now I want to add another stud WR to the mix. I'm looking to trade away Slaton,Bush or F. Jones? All three are having a good year so far and want to trade while the market is hot. Who would you trade away? You think I could get another Fitzgerald or Jennings type of WR?

donbarzini

I would dump Tomlinson or Bush. "LT" is starting to show signs of breaking down consistently and may not make it through the rest of the year and you have his back up on your roster so.....

DuffMan

Tomlinson is a slow starter. It will be hard for me to deal him off because once I do he will bust out with a huge game. I know that toe of his is a big problem and it does not heal quickly. I'm really liking the way Slaton is playing right now. He is a good ball player.

donbarzini

Tomlinson is a slow starter. It will be hard for me to deal him off because once I do he will bust out with a huge game. I know that toe of his is a big problem and it does not heal quickly. I'm really liking the way Slaton is playing right now. He is a good ball player.

It's not just his toe. He's starting to pout, and I guarantee, that team is ready to come apart at the seams. And when it does; he's gonna be the biggest crybaby of the bunch. Dump him now before he's useless.

DuffMan

It's not just his toe. He's starting to pout, and I guarantee, that team is ready to come apart at the seams. And when it does; he's gonna be the biggest crybaby of the bunch. Dump him now before he's useless.

I don't know, its going to hard to unload L.T. I will see how he does this week and then revalue his worth.

Joebagel

If you are in a point per reception league, i would not trade any of them. It is a long season and you have good RB depth.
If it is not a PPR league i would trade Bush and try to get someone with current low value like a Chad Johnson, sooner or later he is going to start scring TDs and start dancing. Or a R. Wayne would be a really nice pick up for Bush, but not sure who would make that trade.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
If you are in a point per reception league, i would not trade any of them. It is a long season and you have good RB depth.
If it is not a PPR league i would trade Bush and try to get someone with current low value like a Chad Johnson, sooner or later he is going to start scring TDs and start dancing. Or a R. Wayne would be a really nice pick up for Bush, but not sure who would make that trade.

Chad Johnson???

The team is already out of any contention, at best you'll see more uninspired play, at worse you'll see him do something really stupid and get suspend for several games.

Joebagel

IF you have watched the games Chad Johnson has been doubled covered the whole time, or at least there is a saftey with over the top help. This has left TJ to get open over the middle and score TDs, and as you can see he is having a pretty good fantasy year. Pretty soon teams are going to have to change the way they play defense against the bengals and i think C. Johnson will be able to take advantage of some better situations. And if anyone in the SOMD league anyone wants to trade me C. Johnson lets make a deal.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
IF you have watched the games Chad Johnson has been doubled covered the whole time, or at least there is a saftey with over the top help. This has left TJ to get open over the middle and score TDs, and as you can see he is having a pretty good fantasy year. Pretty soon teams are going to have to change the way they play defense against the bengals and i think C. Johnson will be able to take advantage of some better situations. And if anyone in the SOMD league anyone wants to trade me C. Johnson lets make a deal.

How has that changed from the last few years? C.J. is always the reciever that gets the most attention from the D on Cincy?!

DuffMan

Good WR's can beat can handle double coverage, C.J need a QB that can actually get it to him. I have a feeling Cinn. i could be wrong but I think Cinn is going to turn it round. I have bee wrong before! :lmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

In one of my leagues my roster is:
QB: McNabb
OB: E. Manning
RB: Tomlinson
RB: Bush
RB: Slaton
RB: Sporles
RB: F. Jones

I had the first pick this year in a 12 person league and went pretty heavy on RBs. Now I want to add another stud WR to the mix. I'm looking to trade away Slaton,Bush or F. Jones? All three are having a good year so far and want to trade while the market is hot. Who would you trade away? You think I could get another Fitzgerald or Jennings type of WR?
Jones.

I keep telling myself "it's early and Jacksonville will pick it up" but it's getting sloppier and sloppier by the week. :doh:

I don't know what the hell is up with o-line lately not protecting Garrard. :smack:

AndyMarquisLIVE

If it is not a PPR league i would trade Bush and try to get someone with current low value like a Chad Ocho Cinco, sooner or later he is going to start scring TDs and start dancing. Or a R. Wayne would be a really nice pick up for Bush, but not sure who would make that trade.
:fixed:

:smack: Ocho Cinco isn't going to like that. :nono:

DuffMan

Who would you start (2) and sit......... Addai, Grant, F. Jones? Addai is going against Batimore Def, but he could get some goal line carries like he did last time they played. Grant is going against Seattle and F. Jones is going against Arizona. What to do, what to do??

DuffMan

I stuck with the team that I had and it has worked great! LT is starting to come around a little bit and Slaton has been huge this year.
All of these guys are doing great as well. I'm sitting in 1st with a 8-3 record.