Whom should I date ???

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Whom should I date ??? 08-03-2006 08:03 AM Brush up on your grammar. It's 'every time someone new,' not 'everytime someone knew.' Kids!

:lmao: Sorry I didn't go back an edit it after I read it when I posted it...

As for grammar, how about : KISS MY ASS

Did I spell all that correctly enough for you :shrug:

Hope so :yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Dear Kate:

I'd be happy to take you to a coven meeting. I'm needing a new toasteroven. :yay:

Best Wishes,

On the fence Catt

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Softballkid said:
Whom should I date ??? 08-03-2006 08:03 AM Brush up on your grammar. It's 'every time someone new,' not 'everytime someone knew.' Kids!

:lmao: Sorry I didn't go back an edit it after I read it when I posted it...

As for grammar, how about : KISS MY ASS

Did I spell all that correctly enough for you :shrug:

Hope so :yay:
You left out a question mark. :coffee:

Pete

Repete
jonekate said:
:whistle: I’m a female student and I am seriously confused about my sexuality. I spend most of my social life getting drunk, so that I don’t have to face this problem. I have dated guys, but I never get very close to them. Girls make me feel safe and I can relate better to them. I may sound like I am straight and they are just best friend, but I recently met a girl at university and took an instant liking to her and dated her a few times –that’s different to the way I feel about my other mater; I just want to be near her. I’d love to tell her about my feelings, but I don’t know her well enough and she can blab to other and made my life a misery.

Should I date men only, am I straight?

Kate Jones
Perhaps you should date "Pat" from the SNL skit. That way you don't have to choose.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Being a lesbian is cool and hip. Much better than being a boring old hetero. I think you should go with the women. :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
vraiblonde said:
Being a lesbian is cool and hip. Much better than being a boring old hetero. I think you should go with the women. :yay:
I thought every female born after 1975 went both ways. :confused:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
jonekate said:
:whistle: I’m a female student and I am seriously confused about my sexuality. I spend most of my social life getting drunk, so that I don’t have to face this problem. I have dated guys, but I never get very close to them. Girls make me feel safe and I can relate better to them. I may sound like I am straight and they are just best friend, but I recently met a girl at university and took an instant liking to her and dated her a few times –that’s different to the way I feel about my other mater; I just want to be near her. I’d love to tell her about my feelings, but I don’t know her well enough and she can blab to other and made my life a misery.

Kate Jones
Are ya ugly??

Cause if you are we don't mind losing the ugly ones to the other team..

If you're cute, then keep trying men..

B

Bronwyn

Magnum said:
I just ignored being called an MPD. No one here knew me, I think I have met 3 or 4 people that are on here.
Wouldn't it be funny if there were only twenty people using this board at all, and everyone else was an MPD? :lmao:

SpecV

jonekate said:

Kate Jones

Wait...I think I saw this movie already :lmao:

Last edited: