Whoopsie doodle! Don't look now!

littlelady

God bless the USA

Suburban women, after fleeing Republicans in the 2018 midterm congressional elections, are coming back to President Trump.
The reason: many want his border wall.

:dye:

And, they are pissed that Hillary said that their husbands told them who to vote for. Like!

Murdering people still didn’t get what Hillary wanted. Power is everything, or not. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

BOP

Suburban women, after fleeing Republicans in the 2018 midterm congressional elections, are coming back to President Trump.

How do they know suburban women "fled" the Republican party? Besides, a lot of people are fleeing the Republican AND the Demonic parties and registering as Independents.

Hijinx

The primaries are the only thing keeping me in the Republican party,
I like being able to vote in the primary's for local politicians.
I have pretty much given up on the National Republicrats. The vipers who do not support the President I voted for.

As for Suburban women it is nice to see them starting to grow brains,, but we don't really know who they are
Tranny will be here when she wakes from her TDS Trump nightmare of the night to tell us.

TCROW

Besides, a lot of people are fleeing the Republican AND the Demonic parties and registering as Independents.

There is no such thing as “registering Independent” in this country, as there is no national Independent Party.

The word you’re looking for is “unaffiliated”.

transporter

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

Hey spitbubble, did ya read the poll or just the headline???

Did you understand that 45% is less than half? Less than a majority? (Typical of just about every poll regarding Trump)

Did you notice that overall support for using more than the $1.375B is at 37%?

Did you notice that overall strong disapproval for the national emergency is twice the level of strong approval?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

Hey spitbubble, did ya read the poll or just the headline???

Did you understand that 45% is less than half? Less than a majority? (Typical of just about every poll regarding Trump)

Did you notice that overall support for using more than the $1.375B is at 37%?

Did you notice that overall strong disapproval for the national emergency is twice the level of strong approval?
Good thing that good leaders don't have to base decisions on polls, huh? ;-)

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
To borrow LimbLip's phrase for this occasion (please let me know where to send the royalty check! :)).

If I may....

The 45% may be less than half (as Transporter so insightfully & intelligently noted), but it is still a rather significant percentage. As Transporter failed to note the article doesn't say (or make the claim) that a majority of suburban women want the wall; it's emphasis was on the very high percentage that do in light of the percentage of suburban women that deserted the Republican ticket in the 2018 mid-terms. So it is a rather big deal.

This isn't about playing "poll games" (as Transporter seems interested in doing in another (later) post), this is about observing a trend regarding what will no doubt be an important topic in the Presidential election year of 2020.

--- End of line (MCP)