Whorehouse Clients' Names Become Public

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justin anemone
"when you lie down with dogs..."
You might end up with fleas but you would be warmer then if you were without them.

Originally posted by Ken King
The cases the ACLU gets into all make since, not necessarily the side that they take. To me it would make no sense to get involved amongst all of these criminals.

Really?
With all due respect, I've found a lot of the ACLU cases to be really ludicrous...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justin anemone
Really?
With all due respect, I've found a lot of the ACLU cases to be really ludicrous...
I've found that they have at times been on the really stupid side of the argument, but the whole purpose of the ACLU is to defend the Bill of Rights, which I feel is admirable. I see that they have decided to go after RIAA about the John and Jane Doe warrants on the copyright cases. Which I think is great (and no I don’t download music).

Originally posted by Ken King
I've found that they have at times been on the really stupid side of the argument, but the whole purpose of the ACLU is to defend the Bill of Rights, which I feel is admirable. I see that they have decided to go after RIAA about the John and Jane Doe warrants on the copyright cases. Which I think is great (and no I don’t download music).

It's one of those deals where you're glad they're there in case you ever need them, but you occasionally get embarrassed for them in the meantime.