• Troy Smith, QB, Ohio State

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I voted Troy Smith because I'm sure he'll win it, though I think Brady Quinn is more deserving for doing more with less.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
0 losses goes a long way as far as Heisman voting. There are others to consider (I think) Quinn ND and Slaton WVU.

Smith gets it in a runaway.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
sadly, I agree with the lot. Smith has had more coverage time, more publicity, and even though it does not go this way, has a better over all team to work with

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kom526 said:
0 losses goes a long way as far as Heisman voting. There are others to consider (I think) Quinn ND and Slaton WVU.

Smith gets it in a runaway.

Basically. I think one year they should give it to a lineman or something :lmao:

Q

Queentree

Troy Smith from Ohio will get it.....but i thought that Steve Slayton from WVU had a chance at one point...he's awesome!

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
nachomama said:
MMDad deserves it more than me...:tantrum

Nope :bubble:

I happen to think T.O is a very talented professional. And people like you don't cut him any slack, and always tease him, and talk sh*t about him and all that.. you guys need to back off :tantrum

:roflmao: T.O is a fruitcake just like romo

But damn I wouldn't mind their salary for a year.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Softballkid said:
Nope :bubble:

I happen to think T.O is a very talented professional. And people like you don't cut him any slack, and always tease him, and talk sh*t about him and all that.. you guys need to back off :tantrum

T.O. is a tard. I am probably a bigger T.O. hater than I am a Cowboy fan...:whistle:

Softballkid said:
But damn I wouldn't mind their salary for a year.

You and me both!