Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Softballkid said:
:roflmao:

You can't be serious

He's like 3 td's away from breaking Sean Alexander's single season td receptions already...

Him or my boy LJ, but I'm thinking LT.

D

dems4me

Softballkid said:
I voted Troy Smith because I'm sure he'll win it, though I think Brady Quinn is more deserving for doing more with less.

:yeahthat: :love: If I recall correclty he broke 18 Nortre Dame quarterback records. This team as a whole broke 35 Notre Dame records this year. Also he threw for 237 completions without an intereption. :clap: :clap: He definately is a good while under pressure quarter back and super great at bringing the team back when trailing in the closing minutes of the fourth quarter :clap: Go Brady!!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
dems4me said:
:yeahthat: :love: If I recall correclty he broke 18 Nortre Dame quarterback records. This team as a whole broke 35 Notre Dame records this year. Also he threw for 237 completions without an intereption. :clap: :clap: He definately is a good while under pressure quarter back and super great at bringing the team back when trailing in the closing minutes of the fourth quarter :clap: Go Brady!!!

And he'll probably be the number 1 draft pick, or at least get picked before Smith.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
NFL MVP-Tomlinson (easily) UNLESS- Payless Manning can finally win the AFC and the REALLY big game.

Coach of the Year- Sean Peyton New Orleans

Biggest stab in the heart with a spoon- My beloved Washington Redskins. We may have a Hall of Fame coach, but I make better personnel decisions w/ my fantasy team. Joe Gibbs is a coach, not a GM. *Paging Mr. Beatherd*

Ponytail

Congratulations...Troy Smith won the trophy with the same percentage of votes on SOMD as he did in New York. Unbelievable...a poll on somd with some merit. :lol: