Whos going to the CHESSIE show on Sunday??

C

campinmutt

anyone going to the CHESSIe show at Country Haven Stables in Clavert on sunday???

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I think I'm going.. I just need directions!

From Hughesville?

- Rt. 231 toward Prince Frederick
- Right onto Rt. 4 South
- Right onto Broomes Island Road
- Left onto Mackall Road go about 2.4 miles
- Right onto Marshall Road about .6 miles

Farm address is 7150 Marshall Road
St. Leonard, MD 20685

The all New Hunter jump have arrived and the course is being set. If it doesn't rain the next few days I'll try to get some pictures up. Footing in the 140 x 280 ring is so good you can get a down pour for hours. Wait 30 minutes and you can ride. NO slipping or sliding. :yahoo:

Rain during the week should help raking the ring easier.

There will be some vendors at the show. :jerry: The food booth will be serving breakfast and lunch. :snacks:

Plus their will be a photographer at the Country Haven Stables Horse Show take pictures. As well as pictures of each Champion and Reserve Champion in each division.:dye:

C

campinmutt

can you post a class list or link to one??...sounds like a nice place to show

Duckz

I'm taking Lincoln in Eq, and Mom is going in Pleasure and Evergreen. See you guys there!

BZHorseMomE

Just PM me you e-mail address & I can send you the prize list in a word document. :howdy:

Here is the class list is you don't have microsoft word.

SHOW Starts @ 8:30am on Nov. 9th at Country Haven Stables in St. Leonard, MD

1. W/T Pleasure
2. W/T Park Hack
3. W/T Pleasure O/F (12")
4. Green Rider Equitation W/T
5. Green Rider Equitation W/T/C
6. Green Rider Equitation Over Fences (12")
Class 7 will not start before 9:30am, there will be a SHORT schooling break before Class7.
7. Pony Pleasure W/T
8. Pony Pleasure W/T/C
9. Pony Pleasure Hack W/T/C
10. Evergreen Pony Hunter Over Fences (18")
11. Evergreen Pony Handy Hunter Over Fences (18")
12. Evergreen Pony Hunter Under Saddle
13. Pony Hunter Over Fences (2')
14. Pony Handy Hunter Over Fences (2')
15. Pony Hunter Under Saddle
Class 16 will not start before 11:00am, there will be a SHORT schooling break before Class 16.
16. Open Equitation Over Fences (choice of 2' to jump 1st, then 2'6")
17. Open Equitation Under Saddle
18. Open Equitation Test
19. Horse Pleasure W/T
20. Horse Pleasure W/T/C
21. Horse Pleasure Hack W/T/C
Class 22 will not start before 12:30pm, there will be a SHORT schooling break before Class 22.
22. Evergreen Horse Hunter Over Fences (2')
23. Evergreen Horse Handy Hunter Over Fences (2')
24. Evergreen Horse Hunter Under Saddle
25. Schooling Hunter (2'3")
26. Schooling Handy Hunter (2'3")
27. Schooling Hunter Under Saddle
28. Horse Hunter Over Fences (2'6")
29. Horse Handy Hunter Over Fences (2'6")
30. Horse Hunter Under Saddle

Plus 3 more shows in the series. :dye:
December 7th, 2008 @ Linden Farm in LaPlata, MD
January 11th, 2009 @ TBA
February 15th, 2009 @ A Moment In Time, in Leonardtown, MD

C

campinmutt

looks like a full day of fun...but no western classes??? maybe next year

BZHorseMomE

Sadielady it doesn't look like it is going to be Florida weather on Sunday but it is suppose to be SUNNY and high 50's.

Oh, don't forget to get your Pre-Entries in the mail by Wednesday. :yahoo:

Can't wait to meet everyone from the forum at the show. I'll be the crazy one running around making sure everything is running smoothly. :cds::killingme It should be a lot of fun.

BZHorseMomE

If you can't get the Pre-Entries in the mail you can e-mail it to me or fax it to Country Haven Stables. PM me if you need that information. From the looks of the pre-entries it should be a good turnout. :dye:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
If you can't get the Pre-Entries in the mail you can e-mail it to me or fax it to Country Haven Stables. PM me if you need that information. From the looks of the pre-entries it should be a good turnout. :dye:

I will email you tomorrow. I was going to take Murphy the clown but I need to ride him more. Red Man and I will just do our pleasure classes. Do you want me to come up early and help?

jwilley

Walker
we'll be there

I will email you tomorrow. I was going to take Murphy the clown but I need to ride him more. Red Man and I will just do our pleasure classes. Do you want me to come up early and help?

My granddaughter will be there on S....see you there lady!!:howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Just wanted to let you know I got your e-mail. See you on Sunday.:howdy:

BZHorseMomE

If anyone is interested all the trees and bushes used at the show will be for sale @ 50% off the tag price. One of our very gracious vendors, Entzian Enterprises, has provided some really nice landscaping for around the jumps. :yahoo:

spellbound

If anyone is interested all the trees and bushes used at the show will be for sale @ 50% off the tag price. One of our very gracious vendors, Entzian Enterprises, has provided some really nice landscaping for around the jumps. :yahoo:

I won't be at the show but if you have some left a few days later, let me know.