Whos going to the CHESSIE show on Sunday??

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Where's the photo of the arena?

We will try to get some after the arena is set up tomorrow. :howdy:

If my own camera had not been stolen while I was at the trainers Symposium two weekends ago I would have had something up already. I'm bid watching some cameras on E-bay from the Olympus store so hopefully I will get luck and have something before Thanksgiving. :banana: If so I'm not letting this camera out of my sight.

I learned a good lesson about down loading my pictures on a routine basis. Lost my three years first visit to the Pumpkin Patch when the camera was stolen. Guess someone needed the camera more then I did. :whistle:

C

campinmutt

BZ,if you need pics I can run over there..not like it is far from me.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
BZ,if you need pics I can run over there..not like it is far from me.

Thanks campinmutt. I have to drop the little guy off at pre-school around Noon and have a few errands to run before getting to the farm. Can I call you this afternoon?

C

campinmutt

I am ready when you need me to swing over...gets me out of cleaning house!!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
We will try to get some after the arena is set up tomorrow. :howdy:

If my own camera had not been stolen while I was at the trainers Symposium two weekends ago I would have had something up already. I'm bid watching some cameras on E-bay from the Olympus store so hopefully I will get luck and have something before Thanksgiving. :banana: If so I'm not letting this camera out of my sight.

I learned a good lesson about down loading my pictures on a routine basis. Lost my three years first visit to the Pumpkin Patch when the camera was stolen. Guess someone needed the camera more then I did. :whistle:

How many camera's does this make BZ???????:whistle: You need to chain the next one to ya!!

C

campinmutt

Attachments

• chaneys2.JPG
    chaneys2.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 51
  • chaneys1.JPG
    chaneys1.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 43