Who's Going??

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
To the Clinton Anderson Clinic this weekend....I can't wait....... :larry:

:howdy:
I'm gonna buy another two sided Ritchie Waterer for our new field! Hopefully we can get a show discount. :biggrin:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
We Are! We Are! I was surprised I was able to purchase extra tickets on line (so easy!!!) and that it has not been sold out. I know it was worth the expense and hassle when we went to the Road to the Horse Clinic in Tenn to see him. It is amazing what Clinton Anderson can do with a horse! And no majic mubo-jumbo! It just makes sense and works. And he recognizes that what may work with one horse may need to be changed alittle to work with another and has different strategies. Can't wait!

R

remaxrealtor

happyappygirl said:
he's preparing for his major bagpipe debut following the finals.
:biggrin:
Actually, I just haven't gotten around to the laundry this week....severely limiting his fashion choices! :sarcasm:

W

WildHorses

remaxrealtor said:
Actually, I just haven't gotten around to the laundry this week....severely limiting his fashion choices! :sarcasm:

Thanks for the green. It's a crazy morning on the forum, isn't it. :whistle: WH

W

WildHorses

WildHorses said:
Thanks for the green. It's a crazy morning on the forum, isn't it. :whistle: WH

Oops, meant to give you green but replied instead. :blushing:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
remaxrealtor said:
when rottnop went into his undies drawer and found NONE...then registered surprise...I just said really? :really: then :killingme

Labs4Me

Round Pens at Clinic

Does anyone know if they will be selling any round pens at the Clinton Anderson Clinic? I've been looking for one and I was hoping maybe they'd be discounted at the clinic.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Happy
Were you at the clinic today? I think I saw you but wasn't sure and didn't want to embrasass my self. :lmao: The last time I saw you was when I took the pics of you riding. Ok so did u have a black shirt on, in shorts, and big a$$ crutches. :howdy: Sitting with 2 other girls... :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
We were there, and i DID have a black shirt, but crop pants and NO crutches yet, :lol:
We'll be there tomorrow too! We sat just inside as you came into the arena, right through the turnstyles, next to Horselady. :biggrin:

mingiz

Horse Poor
We'll be there tomorrow too. I was tired today we had a mini grullo filly born late yesterday and by the time we got her taken care of. We were all to fired up about the baby. I had about 3 hrs sleep. We were over by the - I think P108 section. Sure wish the sound system was better. We couldn't understand half of what he said. But it was still great. Maybe we'll see ya tomorrrow.