Who's Going??

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Okay! So who is going to the Road to the Horse?? Can't wait - it was great seeing him this weekend wasn't it? Yes, the sound system there did get some taking used to but we got 99% of what he said and could fill in the rest. I was really surprised there were empty seats - such a value for $25! But then I found out that we could have gotten in free this weekend if we had already purchased our tickets for Murfreesboro TN. We hope to go early and take some of the tours of the farms in the area there.

Lilypad

Save a horse-ride a cowboy!

Attachments

• clinton_anderson[1].jpg
    clinton_anderson[1].jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 63

changeling

Lilypad said:
Save a horse-ride a cowboy!

At the risk of turning red. I have to say not the best looking man I know. I've been taking all your words for it but I'm slightly disappointed. :shrug: It takes more than a tight pair of jeans and a cowboy hat for me. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mingiz said:
We'll be there tomorrow too. I was tired today we had a mini grullo filly born late yesterday and by the time we got her taken care of. We were all to fired up about the baby. I had about 3 hrs sleep. We were over by the - I think P108 section. Sure wish the sound system was better. We couldn't understand half of what he said. But it was still great. Maybe we'll see ya tomorrrow.

Congrats on the baby!!! Pictures?, love to see some. We had our first baby mini born last summer, he is a little appy. Looks like he will turn out to be a near leopard and very small. Sweet little thing, it's fun to just be able to pick em up and carry them around! Do you show your minis?

mingiz

Horse Poor
Ok let me see if I can post a pic....Not very good at it....She is a pistol we put her out today for her first time and she is very independent. Didn't care if mom was there or not...