• Gumbo

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Mig

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
migtig said:
That's fine - but now I think he's creepy weirdo stalker dude - if he was just screwing around - he went too far.

Good Lord Mig, he posted a thread to get a rise out of you and you bit.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
cattitude said:
Good Lord Mig, he posted a thread to get a rise out of you and you bit.
I think he's creepy. Before I just thought he was misguided egotisical chauvinistic pig. Now I see him as some creepy nasty stalker man who likes to abuse threaten and harrass women. Really dislike stalkers. They can be scary.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
I've tried to be nice. I've tried to be mean. I've tried to be gentle, but now I say - aww the heck with it - Gumbo, you are frigging idiot and I am so dang thankful I never met you and don't know you and had no idea that you were so fixiated on me. You come anywhere near me and I will slap you with a restraining order so fast your head will spin. You are a sick warped person who has twisted and peverted everything. You are a creep. You have classic signs of an abusive personality. Classic stalker disorder persona going on. You and your sister and gang of frriends can keep on red karma bombing me, but I didn't do a damn thing to you. Get over it - grow up - move on - get counseling.
Get a grip nut case.
This sheot is funny and your way to easy to get to. You feed right into this because your an Idiot.
Um why did I start the Tattoo thread ? could it be that your the only one with an AV of yours and I knew you would feed into it. :lmao:

Revenge is a dish best served cold ,
Is this all part of Gumbos evil plan?

Stop being such a Tard Baby ,, We have fun are we ? Gag is on you :lol:

B

bennydafig

I don't care if she is a nut case. I'd love me some Mig on a cracker.

And I'm the whitest of Saltines.

gumbo said:
Get a grip nut case.
This sheot is funny and your way to easy to get to. You feed right into this because your an Idiot.
Um why did I start the Tattoo thread ? could it be that your the only one with an AV of yours and I knew you would feed into it. :lmao:

Revenge is a dish best served cold ,
Is this all part of Gumbos evil plan?

Stop being such a Tard Baby ,, We have fun are we ? Gag is on you :lol:
:yeahthat: And I never gave you no Red Karma. And I think you should keep your psychological profile guesses to yourself. Have you ever heard the old saying, "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" ? So I must ask...Do you need help moving outta that glass mansion you're living in?

migtig said:
I've tried to be nice. I've tried to be mean. I've tried to be gentle, but now I say - aww the heck with it - Gumbo, you are frigging idiot and I am so dang thankful I never met you and don't know you and had no idea that you were so fixiated on me. You come anywhere near me and I will slap you with a restraining order so fast your head will spin. You are a sick warped person who has twisted and peverted everything. You are a creep. You have classic signs of an abusive personality. Classic stalker disorder persona going on. You and your sister and gang of frriends can keep on red karma bombing me, but I didn't do a damn thing to you. Get over it - grow up - move on - get counseling.
The only thing you've done is be a self centered, the world evolves around me, fricken drama queen. I assure you if he even contemplates coming anywhere near your mental azz I'll kick his azz myself.