Why Are Women Getting Punched In NYC?

glhs837

Power with Control
So this lady, she knows whats up. She recognized the threat, took preparatory action and didn't hesitate or quit unitil the threat was fleeing. Including his "buddy". Who was like "Well, you can rob the lady but I'm no gonna step in unless you are getting your ass kicked. .

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
WTF happened to the guy with two big ####ing sticks to beat them with?

Reactions: BOP

BOP

I understand that myself being the only racist here , it is no wonder that I noticed that these women were white and the pictured perpetrator is black. Of course it took a picture to get that fact across, the media and the speakers were very careful to avoid any mention of race until the picture showed up. The black man of course is not racist because black people cannot be racist. Maybe he is just a cowardly misogynist who hits white women because he knows if he hit a black woman he would get his ass beat by her. Some of those hefty black women don't play around they kick ass.
That's how you know.

It's how you always know.

CPUSA

Hopefully, SMC will head on up there to personally investigate this disturbing trend.
I really hope she does & actually prove that this is not the case.
That it's actually White, Christian males with loving families doing it...because you know that's who pulls this kinda chit...

Hijinx

She could have been aware although it doesn't look it, but even being aware, how could she protect herself from this sudden attack.?
Who would expect a feral to do such a thing? I wonder how many times he has done a similar act. One day he will kill someone.

• Sad

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
She could have been aware although it doesn't look it, but even being aware, how could she protect herself from this sudden attack.?
Who would expect a feral to do such a thing? I wonder how many times he has done a similar act. One day he will kill someone.
And, he will be released immediately after booking because NYC is a shithole.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She was charged with 5 or 6 charges..out on 30k bail..She's gonna be paying that guy for the rest of her life once he sues her. She did all this because he looked 'creepy'...
I must have missed that part. Even if he does sue her, I doubt she would even pay.