Why aren't we talking about the Nats?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Or did I just miss the thread?

Probably don't want to jinx it. A lot of Washington sports teams have the uncanny ability to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

GregV814

I hear they're going to start Fernando Rodney on Monday night......just to be fair....thats if he does a good job washing the team uniforms...

nobody really

I need a nap
That's all they are talking about up here at the Navy Yard. its going to be madness tomorrow! we've already got 59 minutes to get the hell out of the dodge or start the party. We got an email saying we can wear our Nats colors tomorrow. yippy kay yay! all the rooftop bars are reservation only, and they've stopped taking reservations. We're coming up Saturday just to hang out at the waterfront, its gonna be like New Years Eve when they sweep the series Saturday!!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
That's all they are talking about up here at the Navy Yard. its going to be madness tomorrow! we've already got 59 minutes to get the hell out of the dodge or start the party. We got an email saying we can wear our Nats colors tomorrow. yippy kay yay! all the rooftop bars are reservation only, and they've stopped taking reservations. We're coming up Saturday just to hang out at the waterfront, its gonna be like New Years Eve when they sweep the series Saturday!!!
I broke the like button on this one.

mitzi

Sounds like a lot of fun! :yahoo: Looking forward to watching the home games. That place is going to be crazy! It's about time we had a winning sports team again.