Why Do Many Poor People Vote Republican?

Calistress

Bruh, you're the only one in here without an original thought. The other two or three libshitz on the forum haven't come to help defend you for days now. Are they waiting for pres. bidet's fires to burn out (that may not happen till he's gone) or did you forget their passwords?
I don't need anyone to defend me. I have noticed that when one of you tries to refute whatever I say and are not quite able to do it, the peanut gallery comes rushing in to protect one of the Klan.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't do TikTok or Instagram or Pinterest. It's not about pawning someone, it's about calling attention to a supremacist who thinks nothing of labeling people who aren't the same race as him as stupid, morons, etc.

You say this right after you called Larry Elder a token and made all sorts of disparaging remarks about him because he's black.....

Okay.....

Calistress

You say this right after you called Larry Elder a token and made all sorts of disparaging remarks about him because he's black.....

Okay.....
Nope, I called Gilligan a token of your Klan. Because he is. Gilligan is that good minority that you folks love because he's a go-along-to-get-along type of guy. He'll never stand up for himself where race is concerned. In fact, he'll back-peddle so fast to distance himself as an acceptable minority it will look like he's tap-dancing.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Nope, I called Gilligan a token of your Klan. Because he is. Gilligan is that good minority that you folks love because he's a go-along-to-get-along type of guy. He'll never stand up for himself where race is concerned. In fact, he'll back-peddle so fast to distance himself as an acceptable minority it will look like he's tap-dancing.
Nailed it!

DaSDGuy

Isn't it wild that caladryl calls others racist and refers to people who comment about him as the Klan? A little history lesson:

Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

The entire article:

So the truth is out - democrats formed the KKK and caladryl is one of them. Pot, meet Kettle.

Calistress

Isn't it wild that caladryl calls others racist and refers to people who comment about him as the Klan? A little history lesson:

Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

The entire article:

So the truth is out - democrats formed the KKK and caladryl is one of them. Pot, meet Kettle.
Isn't it wild that Republicans have to go back to 1865 to find anything good that Republicans have done for Black Americans?

It's also wild that Republicans - who claim to always have helped and not impeded the success of the enslaved - whine, cry, and throw temper tantrums about the removal of monuments of those confederates who were members of the Ku Klux Klan.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Isn't it wild that Republicans have to go back to 1865 to find anything good that Republicans have done for Black Americans?
They have good things done for them every day.

Living in a free, for the moment, nation. Opportunities to work, start a business, buy a home, car, get educated, good food, water and air. They have all the same rights as everyone else. They're doctors, lawyers, politicians, welders, carpenters, electricians...

They didnt' get that from you or any democrat.

From Democrats they get dependency, strife, hopelessness, drug addiction, alcoholism, and just generally used.

"Beware the White Liberal"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

WTF are you even talking about? Are you smoking crack right now?