Why doesn't anyone talk about the price of gasoline?

gemma_rae

I'm pretty sure it's because it has stayed virtually the same price per gallon, at least in Maryland, for the last 3 years. Funny no one talks about it, but with all this incredibly important collusion, cages for kids, impeachment, I can see where the entire media could overlook it.:sarcasm:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Shhhhhhhhhh.

One of Marylands Democrats will read this and propose another gas tax hike.

transporter

I'm pretty sure it's because it has stayed virtually the same price per gallon, at least in Maryland, for the last 3 years. Funny no one talks about it, but with all this incredibly important collusion, cages for kids, impeachment, I can see where the entire media could overlook it.:sarcasm:

Gee, maybe that would be because it isn't news????

BTW...if you were actually paying attention you would have seen that OPEC was meeting today. The expectation was that they were going to announce a production cut. Of course, you would actually have to be paying attention--you know--- to news and not propaganda.

OPEC+ agrees to 500,000 bpd additional cut, to meet in March: sources

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Why doesn't anyone talk about the price of gasoline?
Because most are programmed idiots from the indoctrination system called, the public schools system. Critical thinking is absent in these people. In addition, if was to get out that the price of gasoline was being artificially suppressed, to give the impression that, 'all was good', while seeing the cost of food rise exponentially. eg. Bacon $5 a pound. $5 a pound for sausage. $5 a pound for hamburger. Well, that would just confuse the lot of them, now wouldn't it?

There is a war currently being waged. And it is called, the, 'petrodollar war', in quiet circles. I could write for hours, in an attempt to explain, the ramifications, the causes, and damage, calamities, yet to come. But I will not. If so inclined, do your own research, and educate yourself for the horrors and and devastation, yet to come. Prepare now, or suffer.

gemma_rae

If I may ...

Because most are programmed idiots from the indoctrination system called, the public schools system. Critical thinking is absent in these people. In addition, if was to get out that the price of gasoline was being artificially suppressed, to give the impression that, 'all was good', while seeing the cost of food rise exponentially. eg. Bacon $5 a pound. $5 a pound for sausage. $5 a pound for hamburger. Well, that would just confuse the lot of them, now wouldn't it?

There is a war currently being waged. And it is called, the, 'petrodollar war', in quiet circles. I could write for hours, in an attempt to explain, the ramifications, the causes, and damage, calamities, yet to come. But I will not. If so inclined, do your own research, and educate yourself for the horrors and and devastation, yet to come. Prepare now, or suffer.
I understand our relationship with Saudi Arabia a bit more clearly now. Thanks

Shhh, But don't tell Transtupidus!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Diesel hovers around $3.00 in St. Mary's, hop the Nice bridge, $2.67. I love VA.

truby20

Fighting like a girl

Because of fraking and other extraction improvements there has been an “abundance” of energy over the last several years:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If the VA trip is too much for some folks, Korner Karryout across from Capt. Leonard's has non-ethanol 87 octane for around $3.60 per gallon. Add a little Stabil and it will stay fresh for about 2 years. Great for classic autos, boats, yard equipment, and generators. The people who refuse to understand and still run WaWa crap in their machines keep me busy with system flushes and carburetor cleaning. Save a penny, spend a pound. Ethanol also dries out diaphragms in 2 cycle carbs, so you can plan on rebuild or replacement every 2-3 years. Some estimates show a 10% decrease in gas mileage when using ethanol "enhanced" fuel in older vehicles. This has been a friendly service recommendation from your local small engine repair technician. :biggrin:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Thanks! Looks like I'll take a ride to Ridgell's and get some 90 octane! Much better for air cooled equipment and outboards. :yay:

SamSpade

I was listening to a caller on a radio show - I can't recall whose - but he repeated something I'd forgotten.

There's a built in cost to almost everything in our economy that depends in any part on the cost of energy (read: oil or natural gas).
LOWER that cost, and everything becomes more affordable. THAT is possibly the biggest contributor to everything in our economy today - the lower cost of energy.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There's a built in cost to almost everything in our economy that depends in any part on the cost of energy (read: oil or natural gas).

this is one of the reasons AOC's Green New Deal is so problematic .... you cannot get off of FF - not without crashing the economy