Why is it my post disappeared?

Otter

Nothing to see here
angelscrappin said:
ewwwww! Reported? I am scared. A simple you can't do that would have been enough......... really. And it is not 75. At least it wasn't for me-I paid like 10 or 15 for 2 weeks worth not too long ago.

Geee, I just realized you guys are really a friendly bunch of happy people.................

You you can’t hold a whole forum responsible for the behavior of a few sick, perverted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn’t we blame the whole forum system? And if the whole forum system is guilty, then isn’t this an indictment of the whole internet in general? Because if you do, Scrappy, isn’t this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do what you want to us, but we’re not going to sit here and listen to you bad-mouth the United States of America!

Mikeinsmd

otter said:
You you can’t hold a whole forum responsible for the behavior of a few sick, perverted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn’t we blame the whole forum system? And if the whole forum system is guilty, then isn’t this an indictment of the whole internet in general? Because if you do, Scrappy, isn’t this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do what you want to us, but we’re not going to sit here and listen to you bad-mouth the United States of America!
*DING* Did I just hear an angel get their wings???

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
otter said:
:roflmao: :notworthy

mAlice

professional daydreamer
otter said:

:whathesaid:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
scrappininmd said:
angels not crappin - she is scrappin - get your mind outta the gutters. :ohwell:

I thought this was the scrapbooking forum

You read it your way, I'll read it mine.

D

dmc854

OMG, since when is crappin' a gutter activity? :nerd:
scrappininmd said:
angels not crappin - she is scrappin - get your mind outta the gutters. :ohwell:

I thought this was the scrapbooking forum