Why....

Do you know why?

• is beacause that's just the way it is.

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Because I said so

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Why not?

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • I want to visit Bluebirds nest

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
W

wileyCoyote

First three....
The answer to all questions chosen in random.

BlueBird

Much thanks to everyone who responded to this very important survey thus far. I think we can all say that the answer to the question why is now within arms reach and through reading many of the responses here I've gained a greater understanding as "why is why.

Here's what I think...

It is why because that's the way it is and there's no wway of changing that which cannot be changed.

Examples:

Why is the color white, white? Because that's just the way it is.

Why is the color black, black? Because that's just the way it is.

Why do I post things that make often make no sense on the surface? Because that's just the way it is.

The big question is really why it's just the way it is?

To know the answer you'll have to just keep reading what I've typed above until it makes sense.

BB

T

toppick08

Much thanks to everyone who responded to this very important survey thus far. I think we can all say that the answer to the question why is now within arms reach and through reading many of the responses here I've gained a greater understanding as "why is why.

Here's what I think...

It is why because that's the way it is and there's no wway of changing that which cannot be changed.

Examples:

Why do I post things that make often make no sense on the surface? Because that's just the way it is.

To know the answer you'll have to just keep reading what I've typed above until it makes sense.

BB

:jameo:

ShyGirl

Here's what I think...

Examples:

BB

Why do birds si-ing so gay? :whistle:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

Here's what I think...

Examples:

BB

this is where your thinking is wrong

something is white because it reflect a matching light spectrum that the human eye asociates with white:smack: