Wicomico Shores GC

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
anybody playing this weekend? (might rain on Saturday though):popcorn:

Heading to Richmond, keep me in mind any other weekend, tho..:yay:

:howdy:

Ott: I've developed a slice :cds: and I can't work it like you can so I'm up for a lesson.:yay: You can even bring Pete and his bum shoulder.Catt says he's using it as an excuse.

Nupe: Hey stranger I'm busy this weekend and next but almost every Friday afternoon I'm free. Twilight pricing @ WS starts @ 2:30, and the rough is still pretty short.

Uh-huh! Tell me about it!

My coffee pot is still doing it's thing at that early hour! :killingme

I love playing that early. I can get in 18 holes and still have the entire day left to do whatever. Plus, pace of play is not an issue. I can't remember the last time I played a 4 hour round - even with four players.

And, when it starts to get hot during the summer - we're usually done before the sun has a chance to heat things up too much.

Nupe2

Ott: I've developed a slice :cds: and I can't work it like you can so I'm up for a lesson.:yay: You can even bring Pete and his bum shoulder.Catt says he's using it as an excuse.

Nupe: Hey stranger I'm busy this weekend and next but almost every Friday afternoon I'm free. Twilight pricing @ WS starts @ 2:30, and the rough is still pretty short.

:yay: Let me know when you've got time. We need to get the SOMD Hackers back together. Anybody heard from Air?

Nupe2

Ott and I stopped in at Tiki Sunday for a bit and saw Air. He mentioned he'd like to get together to play golf with the guys. :yay:

Hi Catt! :howdy: Can't wait to see you folks again. I don't think I've seen any of my "crew" in over a year! I might have to have a barbecue and force everyone to come over for steaks and beer! :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I love playing that early. I can get in 18 holes and still have the entire day left to do whatever. Plus, pace of play is not an issue. I can't remember the last time I played a 4 hour round - even with four players.

And, when it starts to get hot during the summer - we're usually done before the sun has a chance to heat things up too much.

That is the best. Being second or third group off is nice. Makes reading the putts soooo much easier... :lol:

If anyone has a little pull with the people who make the decisions - I would appreciate it if the rain held off until about 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

Thanks in advance.

If anyone has a little pull with the people who make the decisions - I would appreciate it if the rain held off until about 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to thank whomever used their pull to get the rain to hold off this morning. Let your people know that it is okay if it rains now.

Now, let's talk about tomorrow morning ...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I would like to thank whomever used their pull to get the rain to hold off this morning. Let your people know that it is okay if it rains now.

Now, let's talk about tomorrow morning ...

See? This is how it starts; hoping for something big, but not really expecting it, then, you get your wish and then what? You want more.

Greed, greed, greed, plain and simple. :lol:

The course is absolutely soaked - especially the back nine. If you're playihg this weekend - I suggest wearing boots.

But, the course is starting to look green and the greens are in good shape.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The course is absolutely soaked - especially the back nine. If you're playihg this weekend - I suggest wearing boots.

But, the course is starting to look green and the greens are in good shape.

Soaked? How can that be? It didn't rain last night...