Wide Leg Pants- Love 'em or Hate 'em?

Terps

What do you think? I wasn't sure whether I liked them, but saw the cutest Free People pair of wide legs at Lord and Taylor and I'm thinking about giving them a try. (and they're definitely better than the skinny jeans, which I can't wear!) Just not sure what kind of top put with them- any ideas?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Terps said:
What do you think? I wasn't sure whether I liked them, but saw the cutest Free People pair of wide legs at Lord and Taylor and I'm thinking about giving them a try. (and they're definitely better than the skinny jeans, which I can't wear!) Just not sure what kind of top put with them- any ideas?
Skinny jeans are hideous.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Jeans that taper to skinny ankles makes my butt look big.

But just about everything makes my butt look big. Maybe that's because it IS! :biggrin:

BadGirl said:
Jeans that taper to skinny ankles makes my butt look big.

But just about everything makes my butt look big. Maybe that's because it IS! :biggrin:
This is itsbob posting again, isn't it...:eyebrow:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Terps said:
Love 'em!

:eyebrow:

Attachments

• wideleg1.jpg
    wideleg1.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 99
  • wideleg2.jpg
    wideleg2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 94
K

Kain99

I'll admit it.. I hate em! I miss straight jeg jeans! They were so much sexier than the stupid Navy boy pants!

Nickel said:
Mid to late 90s I think. I remember them being popular when I was a freshman, so...96?
Okay... I just had a vision of you in those wide leg pants and as tall as you are, all I could picture was one of those carnival clowns up on stilts. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
Okay... I just had a vision of you in those wide leg pants and as tall as you are, all I could picture was one of those carnival clowns up on stilts. :lol:
I never wore them. :lol: I have a pair now, but they're on the minimal side of wide. Like this, but not as strange. :lol:

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
kwillia said:

I like the gray slacks but notice that the model is SLIM. I certainly wouldn't risk looking like a sailboat. If you are young and slim, you can pull this look off.

I stick with the classics. Never goes out of style. Better to look classy than trashy.