Widespread FB outage

PJay

Interesting indeed!

The issue comes less than 24 hours before whistleblower Frances Haugen is set to testify against the social media giant. On Sunday, Haugen was revealed on CBS' "60 Minutes" as the woman who anonymously filed complaints with federal law enforcement that Facebook's own research shows how it magnifies hate and misinformation, leads to increased polarization and that Instagram, specifically, can harm teenage girls' mental health.
The Wall Street Journal filed a series of reports, dubbed "The Facebook Files," which paint a picture of a company focused on growth and its own interests instead of the public good. Facebook has vehemently denied the allegations.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Interesting indeed!

The issue comes less than 24 hours before whistleblower Frances Haugen is set to testify against the social media giant. On Sunday, Haugen was revealed on CBS' "60 Minutes" as the woman who anonymously filed complaints with federal law enforcement that Facebook's own research shows how it magnifies hate and misinformation, leads to increased polarization and that Instagram, specifically, can harm teenage girls' mental health.
The Wall Street Journal filed a series of reports, dubbed "The Facebook Files," which paint a picture of a company focused on growth and its own interests instead of the public good. Facebook has vehemently denied the allegations.

Not sketchy at all...

Reactions: BOP

Bare-ya-cuda

It's not just you. And they'll most likely have it fixed by the time I hit the post button.

Didn’t notice, daily routine went on as usual. Oh wait ditched face book 9 years ago.

PJay

"UPDATE: I need to get more info. It does appear the domain is effed but to what extent is the question. Twitter is not listed for sale.

BREAKING: Facebook's flagship domain http://www.facebook.com has been stolen. What will Facebook do? Bid on the domain, try to recover it, or let it go? They currently have over 14,000 mirrored domains so they have a fallback."

black dog

Free America
Didn’t notice, daily routine went on as usual. Oh wait ditched face book 9 years ago.

I like the Market Place.. It gives me access to loads of old HD parts and reloading equipment across the 48. I bought a Dillon 650 loaded press in the box with case feeder along with 6 conversions for $220.00 locally off market place.