Wienermobile wipes out

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
:roflmao:

When a 27-foot-long tube-steak spins out on a snow-covered highway, it's bound to generate some grins. That's what happened Sunday to an Oscar Mayer Wienermobile on Route 15 about two miles south of Mansfield.

The growler contained two "hotdoggers" -- driver Emily Volpini, 22, of Lexington, Ky., and Caylen Goudie, 22, of Hinsdale, Ill. Although they didn't relish the experience, they weren't hurt.

"We thought we had come out of the blizzard," Goudie said. "We thought we were through it. Then we hit a patch of ice. The Wienermobile weighs 7,000 pounds, so usually ice and snow isn't much of a problem."

Police contacted Dave Kurzejewski of Costy's Truck and Auto Mart, and he showed up in short order with a heavy four-wheel-drive vehicle and some chains.

For Kurzejewski, veteran of hundreds of tows over the years, Sunday's experience was a new one. "I've pulled out a lot of vehicles," he said. "But that's the first wiener I've ever pulled out." It was a first for the women, too. They left none the wurst for wear.

Hot Dogs and Ice - Firefighter Nation : Firefighter and EMS Social Network

belvak

Happy Camper
Hot Dawg, we're on a roll now !
I'll never ketchup !

:roflmao: Hubby has had two "wishes" for his 50th Birthday for a long time. One, to drive a Zamboni during a hockey game. Two, to drive the Weinermobile. He turns 50 on March 7th. Anyone know how I could make either of these happen? TIA

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
It's the first weiner he ever pulled out...lucky guy :lol: I am so glad the title of this wasn't Wienermobile wipes off :roflmao:

:roflmao:

When a 27-foot-long tube-steak spins out on a snow-covered highway, it's bound to generate some grins. That's what happened Sunday to an Oscar Mayer Wienermobile on Route 15 about two miles south of Mansfield.

The growler contained two "hotdoggers" -- driver Emily Volpini, 22, of Lexington, Ky., and Caylen Goudie, 22, of Hinsdale, Ill. Although they didn't relish the experience, they weren't hurt.

"We thought we had come out of the blizzard," Goudie said. "We thought we were through it. Then we hit a patch of ice. The Wienermobile weighs 7,000 pounds, so usually ice and snow isn't much of a problem."
Police contacted Dave Kurzejewski of Costy's Truck and Auto Mart, and he showed up in short order with a heavy four-wheel-drive vehicle and some chains.

For Kurzejewski, veteran of hundreds of tows over the years, Sunday's experience was a new one. "I've pulled out a lot of vehicles," he said. "But that's the first wiener I've ever pulled out." It was a first for the women, too. They left none the wurst for wear.

Hot Dogs and Ice - Firefighter Nation : Firefighter and EMS Social Network