WIHS and dinner?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Are we doing something Saturday? My mom is coming too, but as you know she's used to the nutso horse people. (It's her birthday (Oct 19))

mingiz

Horse Poor
Are we doing something Saturday? My mom is coming too, but as you know she's used to the nutso horse people. (It's her birthday (Oct 19))

Wow that too funny mine is the 17th and Taz is the 18th Tell mom happy B-day for us.....We're such balanced peeps:lmao:

devinej

dinner!! yes!! perhaps we can pick her up on the way? lets do carpool. does anyone know what the parking will be like at the verizon center? i heard it might be easier to park somewhere and take the metro in...

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
There is a colonial parking garage directly below the verizon center. Mom's had two total knee replacements and has a HC tag ... front row parking. :)

There's a park and ride at PGEC.

FrmGrl

Get some!
I guess hubby and I are on our own. Thanks for thinking of us Sadie :smack:Last year we took Metro. I would not dare try to park there.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Anyone going to dinner with me before the Washington International?

Sadie is offering to treat everyone to dinner Saturday night before the Grand Prix!!:starcat:

Oops, read it wrong Sadie.:doh::lmao:

Guess we can't get into the daytime classes if we get there early? Use to love going to the Capital Ctr. early in the AM & getting in FREE. Then we would stay all day & watch the PM events for FREE.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
There is a colonial parking garage directly below the verizon center. Mom's had two total knee replacements and has a HC tag ... front row parking. :)

There's a park and ride at PGEC.

Hey, can we follow you up the road?

I want to do dinner too.:starcat: