WIHS and dinner?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Aww see someone loves me. I was just teasing Sadie. Of course she did mention dinnner to hubby and I a long time ago.....:whistle: Where would dinner be Sadie??

You 're considered part of the anyone goofy.....of course I meant you too.:lmao:

W

WhoCares

IF I didn't have plans that night I would go. I need to start working on my brothers wedding gift. I know it sounds lame, but I have only 3 more weeks until his wedding and have done nothing on his gift.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Wirelessly posted (LGE-VX9900/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Sadielady said:
Aww see someone loves me. I was just teasing Sadie. Of course she did mention dinnner to hubby and I a long time ago.....:whistle: Where would dinner be Sadie??

You 're considered part of the anyone goofy.....of course I meant you too.:lmao:

UH HUH Sure I am. Did You forget we had to bribe hubby into going? LOL. Ps typing on the phone not easy

W

WhoCares

Anyone going to dinner with me before the Washington International?

no one invited you fat azz

OH how nice. DID you notice that she asked if anyone was going to dinner with her before the show. It doesn't say a dang thing about everyone but fat azz can come to dinner.

Jerk whoever it is. At least sign it...

covekat

I went last night, tickets were $30.. not too bad...and we actually had good seats! Parking isnt too bad, $10 for the garage on 6th street, but I do reccomend eating before you go.. the food was awful at the show. There are not many vendors anymore, it's not like the old days at the Capitol Center.

They are such a pain about seating... wont let you sit where your not assigned, even when the place is half empty.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
no one invited you fat azz

OH how nice. DID you notice that she asked if anyone was going to dinner with her before the show. It doesn't say a dang thing about everyone but fat azz can come to dinner.

Jerk whoever it is. At least sign it...

Of course you would be invited, some people are just arsholes!:buddies:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Of course you would be invited, some people are just arsholes!:buddies:

If you don't read the karma then it is as if most arsholes don't exist. I like living in the land of make believe. If you do too just turn off your karma.:howdy:

Last edited: