Will Bush be rated one of the worst presidents?

Bush be rated one of the worst presidents?

• Yes, he is the worst.

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • No, Truman was worse

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • No, he was the best President yet!

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters

Kiwi

Will George W Bush be rated one of the worst presidents?

Who is the worst on your list and why?

Xaquin44

time will tell if he's the worst.

I'd imagine it's not looking too good for him at the moment though.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I predict that history will be kind to George Bush, just as it's been kind to Abe Lincoln, who was extremely unpopular in his day.

The media is trying desperately to polish the turd, but Jimmy Carter is the worst President in my lifetime. I'd have to think a bit to give the all-time worst, but FDR is the first one that comes to mind.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Depends on how the economy goes and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. If both end successfully, Bush might be looked upon highly in the future.

Gwydion

No, he is far from the worst in history, and there will be countless more to come that will be worse.

Velocity26

I predict that history will be kind to George Bush, just as it's been kind to Abe Lincoln, who was extremely unpopular in his day.

The media is trying desperately to polish the turd, but Jimmy Carter is the worst President in my lifetime. I'd have to think a bit to give the all-time worst, but FDR is the first one that comes to mind.
:yeahthat:

Bush freed two nations of oppressive leaders and kept us safe after 9/11.

Carter will be hard to beat by anyone.

And what a stupid poll. :duh:

thatguy

:yeahthat:

Bush freed two nations of oppressive leaders and kept us safe after 9/11.

Carter will be hard to beat by anyone.

And what a stupid poll. :duh:

OR, entered into an uneccessary war that killed tens of thousands of civilians, drove the american economy into the ground and made possible the rise of the hybrid

bwhahajajajajaja :bigwhoop:

thatguy

Oh, you mean like Abraham Lincoln?

i guess if you think the US civil war is anything like what we did in iraq i guess you might htink that. Most sane people see a big difference between a war that was necessary to keep our country together and a war in a land thousands of miles away in a country that wouldn't have affect our existence one way or the other if we hadn't gone.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
i guess if you think the US civil war is anything like what we did in iraq i guess you might htink that. Most sane people see a big difference between a war that was necessary to keep our country together and a war in a land thousands of miles away in a country that wouldn't have affect our existence one way or the other if we hadn't gone.

My finger and cheeks are getting tired.

:pointsandlaughs:

Get a history lesson outside your grade school books, then get back to me.

thatguy

My finger and cheeks are getting tired.

:pointsandlaughs:

Get a history lesson outside your grade school books, then get back to me.

i completely understand that the reasons for the civil war were complex, however even an idiot can see the difference between a war between the states within the borders of our own contry and this particular action in iraq

but your reality is your own, that has been long established.

This_person

i completely understand that the reasons for the civil war were complex, however even an idiot can see the difference between a war between the states within the borders of our own contry and this particular action in iraq

but your reality is your own, that has been long established.
One the Confederate States declared they were an independant country, what's the difference between Lincoln pre-emptively entering that soveriegn nation and overthrowing it's government for the protection of the United States and Bush doing the same thing with Iraq?

thatguy

One the Confederate States declared they were an independant country, what's the difference between Lincoln pre-emptively entering that soveriegn nation and overthrowing it's government for the protection of the United States and Bush doing the same thing with Iraq?

which state or province of the USA was iraq before they succeded again?