Will Bush be rated one of the worst presidents?

Bush be rated one of the worst presidents?

• Yes, he is the worst.

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • No, Truman was worse

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • No, he was the best President yet!

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters

Velocity26

If it is stupid, why did you comment?
Did you look at the BBC article?
Am I not allowed to comment?? The poll is stupid. It limits our response so I didn't vote. A simple "yes", "no" or "maybe" would have sufficed.

OR, entered into an uneccessary war that killed tens of thousands of civilians, drove the american economy into the ground and made possible the rise of the hybrid bwhahajajajajaja :bigwhoop:
I see you're still a moron. :yay:

As is yours. But at least I have more than a nodding third grade acquaintance with American history.
You're awful generous implying thatguy has a third grade education. I know third graders who write and spell much better than he does.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...this all depends on the criteria.

Wilson is an all time worst because of his desire to drag us into the stalemate in Europe. He set the stage and the tone for the rest of the century. Absent our involvement, Germany, Great Britain and France would have been forced to reconcile with each other, with THEIR problems, as equals, instead of the false victory we gave Great Britain and France. This would have likely had long term and deep stabilizing benefits. This can NOT be over stated as it ripped the US from moorings set in stone from 1776 of treading very lightly in foreign affairs along with setting the stage for WWII and the rise of Stalin and Mao.

So, when a president does something enormously bad, that's my criteria. FDR is also a bad one, being the closest thing we've ever had to a king. He also followed on the footsteps of Wilson engaging us in Europe's problems, again, to no good end, defeating one bad guy and helping give rise to a worse one.

On top of that, his 'New Deal' programs and attacks on the courts were enormously bad as well. They set new standards of social reconstruction that have proved, long term, to be some good, some bad, but at an enormous cost to the fabric of freedom and liberty.

LBJ and the Great Society programs were likewise bad and he added in a fraudulent war to boot that plagued our society for two generations.

Nixon was fairly bad, expanding government in all manner of new areas, but he was a piker compared to FDR and LBJ.

Carter and Clinton were like Buchanan; they left problems for others that could have been, perhaps, nipped in the bud. This is especially true of Clinton.

Bush has three main problems; he resurrected the Ghost of Vietnam; 1/2 assed ideological war that is likely to go down the tubes in the long run due to a complete misunderstanding of the people and the region. He has left energy and entitlement programs for someone else to fix and he has brought about another enormous bad in the bail out/socializing of our economy. He has opened Pandora's box in an FDR/LBJ esque fashion.

Worst ever? Probably not. If you don't like enormous expansions of government, he's pretty bad. If you don't like trans-formative bad things like the bail outs, he's pretty bad. If you didn't like Vietnam, he's pretty bad.

Wilson is still my worst all time. Bush's mistakes are going to be long lasting like FDR's and LBJ's, but, we'll live with and through them. I think. And Iraq and Afghanistan, even though they are quagmires and have strengthened our enemies, as the end of the day, it'll be no worse than a total waste of time and loss like Vietnam.

Wilson set the stage for a century of slaughter.

Last edited:

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
jimmy Carter - Hands Down No Question About It

This poll lacks a few other choices. That's what makes it a lame poll. Anyway, if you are young, listen to the liberal media and don't know much about history, you will be inclined to think Bush is the worst President we've ever had.

If you've been around a few years and know about history, you will know that he has not been the worst. He has made some very unpopular decisions that many Americans don't like but at least he made decisions, unlike some of the other Presidents we've had (Clinton).

There are many Americans still enjoying the euphoria of Obama being elected, with some notion that he will be the savior. He may do some good things but he will also make some decisions unpopular with some segments of American society. Some will deem him a bad President.

With this said, I must ask. Why would anyone want to be a President?

thurley42

HY;FR
This poll lacks a few other choices. That's what makes it a lame poll. Anyway, if you are young, an idiot or both listen to the liberal media and don't know much about history, you will be inclined to think Bush is the worst President we've ever had.
If you've been around a few years and know about history, you will know that he has not been the worst. He has made some very unpopular decisions that many Americans don't like but at least he made decisions, unlike some of the other Presidents we've had (Clinton).

There are many Americans still enjoying the euphoria of Obama being elected, with some notion that he will be the savior. He may do some good things but he will also make some decisions unpopular with some segments of American society. Some will deem him a bad President.

With this said, I must ask. Why would anyone want to be a President?

fixed....it's amazing how stupid we have become as a world...not just a nation...idiocracy is coming true!!

Oh well...looking at the bright side i might be able to have a bday party at Buttfu*&ers...:lmao:

I'd be hard pressed to pin down exactly where he ranks, but he's probably on the list of the 42 worse Presidents.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The media will make sure that Bush is deemed the worst president ever, because the internetz was not around for FDR. At least we had TV for the debacle of Jimmah Carter.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
, drove the american economy into the ground

bwhahajajajajaja :bigwhoop:

Oh, a history AND economics lesson! Do pray tell us how the president ran the economy in the ground.

Looks like PMSNBC can put another notch on its belt.

Xaquin44

So that makes the Bush the best right?

He was so great that they couldn't put him on a single bill, so they sent us a little bail out money..

I like to call that my BuschBucks:lol:

I'd rather have a one dollar bill then a negative 600 billion dollar bill hehe

Toxick

Splat
Will George W Bush be rated one of the worst presidents?

He will be, at first.

But as time marches on, more and more people will realize that he's nowhere near the monster-demon idiot that the media and liberals have convinced themselves that he is.

He'll be considered average/mediocre at best and at worst.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Amazing. People always expect the president to be some sort of superhero with perfect foresight and an expert in domestic and foreign policy and economics.

In reality the president is normally some ego ridden schmuck propped up by power brokers who hope they have influence once the person is in office.

No intellligent person would want to be president and wear that target on their back. Presidents are blamed for everything. Who wants that?

Chainsaw Slayer

So that makes the Bush the best right?

He was so great that they couldn't put him on a single bill, so they sent us a little bail out money..

I like to call that my BuschBucks:lol:

No he is not on a bill. Whoever is on the highest circulating bill is the best president.

Than means that Benjamin Franklin is the number 1 president since he is featured on the 100 dollar bill.