Will Memphis burn tonight?

After the video release of the beating of Tyre Nichols, will there be unrest?

• Yes, Memphis will burn

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No, everyone will remain peaceful

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Not only Memphis, but other major cities around the US

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • There may be fires and looting at the mostly peaceful protests

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

TPD

the poor dad
When will someone ask the question, ‘why didn’t he comply with the police to begin with’?
Well didn’t the police chief say she was still not clear on the Reason for the traffic stop to begin with? If so, maybe the guy felt his constitutIonal rights were being violated so at that point there is no reason to comply.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Well didn’t the police chief say she was still not clear on the Reason for the traffic stop to begin with? If so, maybe the guy felt his constitutIonal rights were being violated so at that point there is no reason to comply.
Even if they were, history proves that if you resist and protest, it will end badly for you.

TPD

the poor dad
I had an incident yesterday with a SMC sheriffs deputy. I mentioned on here about the Penn Line truck in Ridge being run into the drainage pond. I had already told the Penn Line employees that our cameras did not show anything that would help in the investigation. Anyhow, when I pull up to the hardware store yesterday morning, there is a cop car in the parking lot. I walk in and my daughter is talking to the deputy. She says - hey dad, we have nothing on our cameras with the Penn Line truck right? I said yeah that’s right, I showed the Penn Line guy yesterday. The deputy asks what my name is. I say TPD and walk into my office. I thought that was the end of it. Ten minutes later I walk back out to talk to my daughter - deputy has left. She tells me he asks her for my full name and DOB. she gives it to him. I was pissed! There was no reason he needed my information - I had already given him my first name. That is all he needed. We had nothing more for his investigation. Why the duck did he need my full name and DOB?!? That is a violation of my 4th amendment rights. Just because your policy or computer needs my full name address and DOB doesn’t mean you have a right to it!

I should stop watching audit/ID videos on YouTube - it’s going to cause me to be put in cuffs and then file a civil rights lawsuit.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The thing is, IMO, there are a ton of people pushing for unrest so the looting can begin.
Memphis officers have been told no riot gear. Total insanity :mad:

I'd put my finger so far down my throat, vomit everywhere and go out sick if I was an officer assigned to be out on the street tonight.

Last edited:

PJay

"There are forces in this country - I don’t know who they are- I don’t know what their objective is- but I think they would be very happy to sow more chaos to bring about a collapse of the current system they hate so much"

stgislander

PREMO Member
This was some skinny little guy. 5 officers couldn't detain him? The firing and charges are well deserved but I question WHY they would release this on a Friday night. Is this to deflect attention away from the Pfizer files, Biden, etc.?
Just don't mention taking their pensions.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
29 yrs old, 6'3", <150lbs? Something ain't right there, sounds like drugs.

Just because he didn't have a record.....