Will the Election Results Cause Riots?

Will the Election Results Cause Riots?

• If Obama wins, there will be riots.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Will the most divisive campaign in modern American history culminate in massive riots in our major cities? Right now, supporters of Barack Obama and supporters of Mitt Romney are both pinning all of their hopes on a victory on November 6th. The race for the presidency is extremely tight, and obviously the side that loses is going to be extremely disappointed when the election results are finalized. But could this actually lead to violence? Could we actually see rioting in communities all over America?

» Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I don't think you'll see them all over America but I believe when Romney wins, there'll be a little inner-city looting & riots. The democrats can't control their animals.

Nothing if obama wins.

I don't think you'll see them all over America but I believe when Romney wins, there'll be a little inner-city looting & riots. The democrats can't control their animals.

Nothing if obama wins.
Think we should alert our local court house to beef up security? I foresee another spray paint protest event in JPC's future.

E

EmptyTimCup

it depends on how close the results are ....

..... if Mitt wins by a slim margin, and the Dems drag one or more state results into court over recounts, and cry to the media Romney was Selected by the courts, R's STOLE the election, I think there could be some civil unrest

maybe from the NBBP or OccuyPODS .... string up the black masses

:buddies:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Will the most divisive campaign in modern American history culminate in massive riots in our major cities? Right now, supporters of Barack Obama and supporters of Mitt Romney are both pinning all of their hopes on a victory on November 6th. The race for the presidency is extremely tight, and obviously the side that loses is going to be extremely disappointed when the election results are finalized. But could this actually lead to violence? Could we actually see rioting in communities all over America?

» Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

99+% of the country wouldn't even think about it. Some places use any and all reasons and think about it as a party with free stuff (L.A., Atlanta...). Put Jesse and Al in front of a crowd and it's pretty much guaranteed, and it still wouldn't matter who won or how close it was.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
it depends on how close the results are ....

..... if Mitt wins by a slim margin, and the Dems drag one or more state results into court over recounts, and cry to the media Romney was Selected by the courts, R's STOLE the election, I think there could be some civil unrest

maybe from the NBBP or OccuyPODS .... string up the black masses

:buddies:

is that really the word you wanted to use there? and it's NBPP

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
There will be riots no matter who wins. If it's Romney, the "urban" brothers will burn down their neighborhoods. If Obama wins, the brothers will burn down their "urban"neighborhoods.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
There will be riots no matter who wins. If it's Romney, the "urban" brothers will burn down their neighborhoods. If Obama wins, the brothers will burn down their "urban"neighborhoods.

I guess it would not be much different than any city winning an NBA title, or any UWVA winning or losing any game, for that matter.

We need a five day cooling off period for couches.

kickstand

De omnibus dubitandum est
:coffee:

Attachments

• nov 7 riots.jpg
    nov 7 riots.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 97