Will they waste a good heart?

BOP

Why not transplant the heart of the next guy to ride the needle. Keeps it in the 'family' that way. Also sort of a poetic justice, "Dude, you're getting this heart but it's only a loaner."

Maybe they can make it with quick disconnects.

frequentflier

happy to be living
My family lives in that area and they have complained about crap like this happening there for a long time. It just ain't right!

royhobie

hobieflyer
Inmate gets organ transplant evaluation

In prison for the rape and Sodomy of a 12 year old.

I had a friend that died waiting for a heart, why waste one on this trash?

I hate to tell you guys this, but it happens EVERYWHERE. Including right here in your own backyard. Take St. Mary's for example. We just spend $40,000.00 on medical expenses for a criminal ourselves. I don't think he was in for rape. But, providing medical and dental, library, computers, basketball court, television and probably other comforts to these CRIMINALS is completely beyond me. Yeah, it's the law. But, what idiot created these laws at the taxpayer expense? Must have been our boy OMalley! Next time I see OMalley I'll have to ask him to find a way to tax the prisioners while they are in jail. Where there is a will, there is a way. He'll love it!!

Roman

Waste of flesh & organs

They need to clear Death Row out in most Prisons. If they have been convicted, and are sitting there beyond all Appeals...why not use the Inmate for Tissue Harvest? That is IF they are disease-free. Giving a heart to someone who was Convicted of a terrible Crime on a Child, is just a waste of an organ that could have been given to a Person who deserves it.

ImnoMensa

They need to clear Death Row out in most Prisons. If they have been convicted, and are sitting there beyond all Appeals...why not use the Inmate for Tissue Harvest? That is IF they are disease-free. Giving a heart to someone who was Convicted of a terrible Crime on a Child, is just a waste of an organ that could have been given to a Person who deserves it.

I think the Chinese did that for a while, but it didn't work out , They were executing people to fill orders.