Will you look like this at 63????

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
They really do.. very obvious. Raises a lot of questions. Why would they PS a photo when most photographers go after the ugly shots.
hrmmm.

I dunno, it may be the contrast of the suit and the bright sun. The edges of her suit look too defined and that pic of her holding the camera up makes her side look air brushed.:shrug:

H

HouseCat

I dunno, it may be the contrast of the suit and the bright sun. The edges of her suit look too defined and that pic of her holding the camera up makes her side look air brushed.:shrug:
It does, I agree.

But hey, if I'm wrong...props to Helen. She still looks great even if its not PSd. I wish I was that thin.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
It does, I agree.

But hey, if I'm wrong...props to Helen. She still looks great even if its not PSd. I wish I was that thin.

:I agree, even if they are enhanced, she still looks fab!!

Overall, I'm fairly content with everything but my stomach and boobs. The boobs are migrating and my stomach never recovered from the kids/stress/ beer/genetics/ bread-aholic.:lol:

:ohwell:

I've been working on it though, I'm not able to fit in some of the jeans I've refused to throw out because they are still new:yahoo: