Willie Nelson Risks Jail To Promote.....

Novus Collectus

1. Where was the picture taken? If it was not on US soil, then it does not break US law. If he was on probation, then it has to be proven he was possessing it against the law of that country at the least. He could have been in Canada where it is legal.
2. Six months probation? Six months after September is March. Was the picture even taken while he was on probation?
3. Is it even weed or was it a prop? Unless the police are able to get ahold of it and test it, it would be impossible to convict.

4. Pot seeds are one of the best sources of bio diesel there is, and the leftover hemp could be used for cellular ethanol and paper. I am positive Willie only endorses pot for the enviromental reasons. :wink:

Toxick

Splat
"Country music legend Willie Nelson has risked being thrown in jail by appearing on the cover of pro-marijuana magazine High Times, holding the drug.

Based on this precedent I want both Cheech and Chong arrested RIGHT ####ing NOW!

And anyone else shown on tv, print, or film possessing apparent drugs.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Based on this precedent I want both Cheech and Chong arrested RIGHT ####ing NOW!

I still have a "Big bamboo" Cheech and Chong album with the rolling paper. Does that mean I might be arrested? :jameo:

Novus Collectus

I remember when George Bush was seen holding a bag full of a half pound of crack cocaine on TV. What about him?

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
What did God look like then?

Whatever He chose to look like just like today.
Hebrews 13:7-9

7Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith.

8Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

9Do not be carried away by varied and strange teachings; for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, through which those who were so occupied were not benefited.
Since Jesus is God, I believe the same can be said about the Father and the Holy Spirit.

smcop

Nelson Risks Jail To Promote Marijuana

"Country music legend Willie Nelson has risked being thrown in jail by appearing on the cover of pro-marijuana magazine High Times, holding the drug.

Nelson Risks Jail To Promote Marijuana :: hightimes.com

THE POPE OF AUSTIN, TEXAS HIGH TIMES Interview: Willie Nelson :: hightimes.com

I don't get how he is risking jail time by holding something which appears to be a green leafy substance? Unless he is caught with the green leafy substance and based on an officers training and experience, which includes sight and odor of the substance, nobody can arrest him.

smcop

1. Where was the picture taken? If it was not on US soil, then it does not break US law. If he was on probation, then it has to be proven he was possessing it against the law of that country at the least. He could have been in Canada where it is legal.
2. Six months probation? Six months after September is March. Was the picture even taken while he was on probation?
3. Is it even weed or was it a prop? Unless the police are able to get ahold of it and test it, it would be impossible to convict.

4. Pot seeds are one of the best sources of bio diesel there is, and the leftover hemp could be used for cellular ethanol and paper. I am positive Willie only endorses pot for the enviromental reasons. :wink:

:yeahthat:
I concurr with the voice of reason, even the sarcasm in line four!