Win some Cody Crunch!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I was hoping you’d save me when you visited but you didn’t. :mad:

Did you know they put me in a pen outside and then yell at me if I bark?

Mean to me! :bawl:

:bawl:

We had to fly on a big bird in the sky for hours and hours. (two of them, if fact!) I didn't think you would want to do that! It's loud and very skeery where you would have to be. The friendly skies aren't all that friendly to dogs. :ohwell:

I need to come visit you soon. I need some Apollo smoochies. :love:

luvmygdaughters

Enjoy! It's good stuff, but like MT said really rich, so you don't want to sit and kill the whole bag or you will pay for that later. :lol:

Hubby is picking mine up from the post office today...cant wait to try it. Hmmm...Red or White with Cody Crunch?

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
My crunch showed up! My goodness, that's good stuff. I have hidden it in the bottom of the fridge, and am NOT going to share with anyone. I can only eat about 5 pieces at a time, it's that rich.

So thank you....I think.....maybe not.....I'm probably going to have to order more...

Tell the truth. You ate it all already, didn't you?

luvmygdaughters

:drool: You and Monello are evil!!!! I am an addict!!!!! Seriously, this stuff had to be made in heaven!!! Had about 5 pieces last night, with a pinot grigio. Had to almost chain myself to the chair so I wouldn't eat anymore. Thanks again for the crunch!!!!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:drool: You and Monello are evil!!!! I am an addict!!!!! Seriously, this stuff had to be made in heaven!!! Had about 5 pieces last night, with a pinot grigio. Had to almost chain myself to the chair so I wouldn't eat anymore. Thanks again for the crunch!!!!!!

Isn't it good? :lol: We were like, yeah, we're not buying any more of this or we'll end up weighing 800 lbs.

luvmygdaughters

My youngest granddaughter is spending the weekend with me and I have no guilty conscience at all about hiding this from her!!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My youngest granddaughter is spending the weekend with me and I have no guilty conscience at all about hiding this from her!!!

:lmao: It's too expensive and decadent to let the kiddies have it. :biggrin:

I brought some back for the folks at work. They were like :drool:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I want to be the prize for the next give away. Traveling all over the place is fun for them but ruff on me…it makes me feel melon collie. We were in Wyoming and all I wanted was to go to the dog park but they took me to some shih-tzu where giant furry dogs were just wandering free without any leashes stressing me out.

Someone save me please. :bawl:

#blackdogsmatter

DSCF9387.jpg