Window Tinting...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
D&G Kustom in Leonardtown

I don't think too highly of the owner*, but I understand they do good work.

*David took an few unprovoked swings at my small-statured brother in a drunken fit at Penny's back in the day. David was twice my brother's size. A real man. :rolleyes:

sparkyaclown

I seem to recall when I got mine done at Street Trenz he told me D&G Kustoms hired him out to do their tinting work.

Clem72

I can't get over the name, that would keep me from going there.
Really? If you can survive a name like that for years it must mean you have superior product or service, right? I do miss my Arizona days where all you had to do was cruise around near the train tracks to find a guy who paints low riders out of his garage. Best bodywork/paint job you could get for the money and they used the good Mexican paint that still has all the illegal chemicals and lead and whatnot.

PeoplesElbow

Really? If you can survive a name like that for years it must mean you have superior product or service, right? I do miss my Arizona days where all you had to do was cruise around near the train tracks to find a guy who paints low riders out of his garage. Best bodywork/paint job you could get for the money and they used the good Mexican paint that still has all the illegal chemicals and lead and whatnot.
Well that and I know someone that works there....

tuffenuff2

Just got a new suv and thinking about getting the front windows tinted depending on cost. How much should I expect to pay?