Winner For The Worst Sentence of 2010

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"For the first month of Ricardo and Felicity's affair, they greeted one another at every stolen rendezvous with a kiss--a lengthy, ravenous kiss, Ricardo lapping and sucking at Felicity's mouth as if she were a giant cage-mounted water bottle and he were the world's thirstiest gerbil."

The winner of the 2010 Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest is Molly Ringle of Seattle, Washington. The author of one published and two soon-to-be-published novels, Molly Ringle only writes bad fiction when she fails at good fiction. She'd rather not say how often this happens. She lives in Seattle with her family, and her vices include uncalled-for moments of sarcasm, excessive consumption of Nutella, and an unladylike avidity for the raunchy films of Mel Brooks

Molly Ringle is the 28th grand prize winner of the contest that that began at San Jose State University in 1982. She is also the second consecutive Washingtonian in a row to win the contest, last year’s being David McKenzie.

More at: http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/

Toxick

Splat
"For the first month of Ricardo and Felicity's affair, they greeted one another at every stolen rendezvous with a kiss--a lengthy, ravenous kiss, Ricardo lapping and sucking at Felicity's mouth as if she were a giant cage-mounted water bottle and he were the world's thirstiest gerbil."

The imagery in the second half of this sentence is actually kind of similar to the vows I wrote when I got married.

That's the worst sentence they could come up with? They clearly haven't read some of the posts on this forum, my own included.

Side note: Are on this forum and in this forum equally acceptable, or is one usage preferred?

DEEKAYPEE8569

That's the worst sentence they could come up with? They clearly haven't read some of the posts on this forum, my own included.

Side note: Are on this forum and in this forum equally acceptable, or is one usage preferred?

"In this forum" implies a group. Which is actually the correct usage.
THIS is just the electronic version of a big room with all of us in it.