Winsome Sears Actions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I ask Sears why the media seem to ignore or mischaracterize black conservatives like her and why so many blacks continue to vote for Democrats. “In order for [Democrats] to continue to win,” she says, “they need to get 80 to 90% of the black vote. That’s why they are so full of hatred when conservatives like me, or libertarians, don’t think the way they do. . . . We don’t really care.
“The slaves did not die in the fields to be beholden to the Democrat Party. They wanted their freedom . . . their families to be reunited . . . and their children to get a good education.”

Sears says she is mystified by how “the Democrat Party became synonymous with black people. [Democrats] were the ones who were keeping us from achieving. Then there’s this other thing that is happening with black women not having their babies. And they call me a white supremacist for saying we want more black babies. Democrats have to make up their minds.”

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

The entire WalkAway movement hinged on the premise that is slowly catching on - the Democrats CLAIM to champion for blacks and minorities, but once they have your vote, they NEVER deliver. They don't have to, and they can keep it so long as they get away with blaming Republicans for why they don't deliver.

If you knew someone who never did what you asked of them for DECADES, but always had an excuse - wouldn't you think it's high time to go to someone ELSE?

herb749

The entire WalkAway movement hinged on the premise that is slowly catching on - the Democrats CLAIM to champion for blacks and minorities, but once they have your vote, they NEVER deliver. They don't have to, and they can keep it so long as they get away with blaming Republicans for why they don't deliver.

If you knew someone who never did what you asked of them for DECADES, but always had an excuse - wouldn't you think it's high time to go to someone ELSE?

Because democrats tell them we may be bad but the other side is worse.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I guess I was insulated growing up, all the Black Americans I knew were from intact families, cherished education and ranged from tradesmen to doctors. We saw differences in appearance, but it did not matter as everyone treated each other as neighbors.

limblips

PREMO Member
Nobody was misgendered. He is a man regardless of his appearance. When (if) science can alter the chromosomes there may be a valid transgendered person. Meanwhile sir you are a severely sick man.

NOTSMC

I was so hoping that this was a thread about the Christmas catalog. Remember looking at those when you were little and circling everything you wanted?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
it-is-maam-its-maam.gif

• Haha

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
She should have just said, "all those that wish to participate in your delusion are welcome to do so, but i'm under no obligation to join in."

Hijinx

I watched it. It was not a thing she did on purpose, it was a slip of the tongue. One that is hard not to make when you know the person you are speaking to is play acting like he is a woman. And although that person lets his hair grow he is indeed some version of the male species.
Now that respect and dignity part was funny ,because it sounded like a Kamala word salad, but this trans thing has gone far enough, it's time these people were treated instead of accepted.

Salmon

LT. Governor Sears should be charged with a hate crime. The first amendment does not cover fighting words. This also could be a EEOC issue and hostile work claim

• Haha

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
LT. Governor Sears should be charged with a hate crime. The first amendment does not cover fighting words. This also could be a EEOC issue and hostile work claim
Racist!

Why do you hate black women?