winter series???

bnsmith39590

Hey horse people!

I was wondering if any winter series have shot out yet for southern maryland?? I know Linden Farm is having their dressage winter series but I am not sure if Glennwood is having their jumper series which usually starts in January and I didnt know if holly point is having their dressage series this year. Can anyone confirm these series and also let everyone know of any other series you may know of??? Thanks guys!
If you want to know anything about the Linden dressage series let me know, we are having recognized dressage judges again, some top names from around here. Anyways, take care guys!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey horse people!

I was wondering if any winter series have shot out yet for southern maryland?? I know Linden Farm is having their dressage winter series but I am not sure if Glennwood is having their jumper series which usually starts in January and I didnt know if holly point is having their dressage series this year. Can anyone confirm these series and also let everyone know of any other series you may know of??? Thanks guys!
If you want to know anything about the Linden dressage series let me know, we are having recognized dressage judges again, some top names from around here. Anyways, take care guys!

Holly Point is not doing any shows that I know of this year. They are still upset that I had to move to Florida.:whistle::lmao:

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Ohh, I need Dressage shows this winter. The jumper pony is preggo so its a great time to do some major lateral work! Information, please. :howdy:

devinej

there is a chessie series of hunter shows i think starting in november, BZ can tell you more about them. i know one will be in calvert, one at AMIT? and some more elsewhere

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
The prize list should be ready to be e-mailed and snail mailed by this weekend. It will be a great English series for Green Horses, Green Riders, or Riders (& Horses/Ponies) just looking to stay tuned up over the Winter.

If anyone wants a prize list e-mailed to them please PM me.

The first show will have a limited amount of stalls available on a first come first serve basis if anyone is interested.

bnsmith39590

The prize list should be ready to be e-mailed and snail mailed by this weekend. It will be a great English series for Green Horses, Green Riders, or Riders (& Horses/Ponies) just looking to stay tuned up over the Winter.

If anyone wants a prize list e-mailed to them please PM me.

The first show will have a limited amount of stalls available on a first come first serve basis if anyone is interested.

hey hey i think that series also includes Linden Farm which is in La Plata off of mitchell road. i would like a prie list if possible thanks
lilwildfire1231@aol.com

bnsmith39590

hey hey
linden dressage series starts in like December and goes through March. It is off of Mitchell rd in La Plata i will get a prize list and try to post as much info as i can.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
hey hey
linden dressage series starts in like December and goes through March. It is off of Mitchell rd in La Plata i will get a prize list and try to post as much info as i can.

That would be great to have those dates. We are doing some dressage this winter.

bnsmith39590

1st linden dressage date

That would be great to have those dates. We are doing some dressage this winter.

ok guys linden farm is located off of mitchell rd in la plata next to the college. Plenty of parking for trailers and its all held in an indoor arena.

its the USDF Dressage School Show Series Winter 2008--2009 December 13, January 12,February 9, March 8 ClassesUSDF Introductory through 4th Level for more information, download the flier!
go to Linden Farm, Inc. and on the home page find Events and Results and you will find the download file for the entry and what have you. it is a pre entry type thing.

I know Sharon Myers will be judging one show and a PVD judge for another but I cant remember the other two judges.
If you need any information at all let me know, I can get it for you!!!!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
BZ..got the e-mail. for the first show do we call and reserve a stall and send a check with entry fees or just pay that day?

BZHorseMomE

BZ..got the e-mail. for the first show do we call and reserve a stall and send a check with entry fees or just pay that day?

Since the stalls are limited I'd call to reserve a stall now, but it wouldn't be confirmed until the check is received. If you wait to send it in with the entry the stalls might not be available.

I need to make sure I reserve one too. :otter:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
:lmao:
Since the stalls are limited I'd call to reserve a stall now, but it wouldn't be confirmed until the check is received. If you wait to send it in with the entry the stalls might not be available.

I need to make sure I reserve one too. :otter:

Bailey would kill me I think if I made his Florida boy self stand out in the freezing cold :lmao: I called the number and left a message so I guess I will discuss with her about stalls. Also, Can I just e-mail my form back in?

BZHorseMomE

:love:So what job will I have there!!!!! I think Em should show Blue.:popcorn:Or maybe Sadie...

Your help would really be appreciated. We will see how Blue does in the next few weeks. At least bring Blue to the show to school her. If she settles in then take her in a few classes.

Hey, you need to catch up with Paso to get some tail though before you would show Blue. :howdy::yahoo:

BZHorseMomE

kmbetit I tried to e-mail you the Chessie Winter Series prize list, but the e-mail would go through. If you have another e-mail address you'd like me to send it to please let me know.:howdy: