Winter shows in Calvert

Eventer29

I've completed the class list and entry form, anyone who wants one I can attempt to email them just pm me your addy!

Eventer29

Yes the dates are confirmed. Dec 2 Jan 6 and feb 3
I do not have judges lined up yet. Working on it. Will probably have a good friend of mine who has shown english and western and done just a little judging do the first one. With this being very much a schooling shoe I know she will talk to the riders after the class and give them pointers and explain her placings to them.
Not knowing what kind of turn out we will have for the first one, not sure how much we will make to pay a judge with. If this show goes well and we make enough to cover it we will likely have a more experienced judge.
BTW show clothes are not expected, but a nice neat turnout is. For mild weather a polo and riding pants and boots, cold weather dress to keep warm.

Eventer29

Did everyone who asked for a class list/entry recieve them? I had so many to email i may have forgotten someone.
For anyone who has been to our place before and is worried about parking we are working on talking the neighbor into letting us use their big field close to our outdoor ring.
Anyone think they may be comming to the first show??

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Did everyone who asked for a class list/entry recieve them? I had so many to email i may have forgotten someone.
For anyone who has been to our place before and is worried about parking we are working on talking the neighbor into letting us use their big field close to our outdoor ring.

I would like a class list please? lorimerj@hotmail.com

Eventer29

Lol tell hubby he'll get over it! Course that might not be the best advice considering i spend most of my time in the dog house w/ my bf. Could be that kinda attitude that gets me there.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Lol tell hubby he'll get over it! Course that might not be the best advice considering i spend most of my time in the dog house w/ my bf. Could be that kinda attitude that gets me there.

You'll get a strange e-mail from me. It was a mistake....I was trying to forward the e-mail to someone who asked me for it.:lmao: Sorry.

Eventer29

BTW the dec 2 show will start at 9. Somehow must have deleted it from most of my flyers. Dont forget pre registration is due Thursday!! Hope to see some of you there.

Eventer29

The first show went well, small, but nice for the first show. If we have more riders at the Jan 6th show we will definitely break down the flat english classes by age. The w/t was esp large. Unless we get 2+ entries for the western classes they will be removed from the class list. I will probably be mai8ling out a revised class list to all the peeps that asked about the shows after our Xcountry clinic this weekend. Dont forget pre registration is due Jan 3!

W

WhoCares

The first show went well, small, but nice for the first show. If we have more riders at the Jan 6th show we will definitely break down the flat english classes by age. The w/t was esp large. Unless we get 2+ entries for the western classes they will be removed from the class list. I will probably be mai8ling out a revised class list to all the peeps that asked about the shows after our Xcountry clinic this weekend. Dont forget pre registration is due Jan 3!

Yeah our western classes actually got cancelled this upcoming show because of lack of particpation. It wasn't feasible with having to pay a judge and so on.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Yeah our western classes actually got cancelled this upcoming show because of lack of particpation. It wasn't feasible with having to pay a judge and so on.

So the FI shows are no longer having western classes? I just gave someone a flyer that was asking about western shows.

W

WhoCares

So the FI shows are no longer having western classes? I just gave someone a flyer that was asking about western shows.

They are having western in the morning, but the PM Western classes have been cancelled. There is western walk/trot, and walk in the AM.

ibarrelwitharab

Don't EVER be a breedist!

I would like a list, please!

Eventer29

Not sure. It is possible that their make up show is the same date. I wouldnt think that thier show would affect ours and vice versa.