Wish Bill Clinton Would Run Again

K

Kizzy

I doubted the intelligence of the American voter

I will admit when I graduated from high school, I could NOT tell anyone who the Speaker of the House was or even the Vice President of the United States. Now, that is a sad reality of the lack of the topic in public schools. I don't remember learning squat about politics. I really didn't stand up and take notice of any political issues until I was in my mid-twenties. Even now, I wish I understood more about the world of politics.

Hessian

Young Liberals and Dreamy Geezers

I thought Life under Carter was lousy...interest rates, gas prices, humiliation in Iran, Giving away the Panama Canal, Nicaragua went communist, Angola erupting, Russians taking Afghanistan, No 1980 Olympics,
embarassments with Billy, Threats from Libya.

Young skulls full of liberal mush don't remember those Dreary years.

Under Clinton...they want to go back but we were living under horrible illusions...

*Effective response to terror: Not in the Least, thus the fanatical world of Islam mushroomed...sensing our weakness. (Was Flight 800 taken down by a missile and it was covered up? Seems like we will here more about this as intelligence collects overseas data...Clinton Admin.may have covered it up).

*Economic Boom? It was all a balloon. All the Dot coms on the Nasdaq were over inflated and our annuities gave us the impression that we could actially make money in the stock market. The building boom destroyed thousands of acres of Southern Maryland clogging our roads and schools.

*Moral Depravity: everyday at the white house (I don't need to go into the "Scandal of the Month")...I was truly ashamed of being led by such a perverse, adulterous coward.

Somalia, Bosnia, Haiti...all puppet shows that put us at risk and actually cost us some lives...nothing gained.
BlackHawk down.....need I say more?

Military budget cut, morale down, Taxes up, Mayor Barry circus in DC, Hillary throwing lamps, and all the fake emotion he showed at the d-day anniversary (prop of stone cross on the beach and the flags at Anzio graves)

I am heartily sick of that self-centered man, am repulsed by his arrogant wife, and stunned at the overt ignorance of anybody who would want him back...some kind of sick joke.
Can't we send him to be Ambassador to the Maldive Islands or something?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by jlabsher

I can't blame the welfare types though, if the gov't gave me a free house, free food and a check each month I wouldn't look for a job and would just stay home and do drugs and screw too.

Yes you can blame them and no you would not take the hand out because you could get it now and you don't.

K

Kizzy

:lol: Hess. You forgot to mention that his daughter gets knocked up and from what the rag magazines are saying, she had an abortion. Maybe she should have stuck to cigar tricks?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by bluto
I thought the eight years he spent in DC was quite the abortion, who knew there was another in that family? :cheesy:
:roflmao:

John Edwards is on C-Span making an ### out of himself, sounding like some revivalist preacher. Apparently he didn't see how poorly that worked for KKT. I think he drinks because no sober person would act like that in public.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now Edwards' audience is booing him. :roflmao:

Which would explain why Cheerio wants Bill Clinton to run again. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now Howard Dean's on, raging about Democrats agreeing with Bush - and I mean RAGING!

Yeah, Cheerios, you better call Clinton and see if he'll run again. :yikes:

Cheerios

Re: Kain

Obviously I was not at the Pentagon?? - your presumptious on that one - - I find it interesting how so many people were for Clinton when their stocks were rising leaps and bounds - folsk were more concerned about their financial situation of the US that impeachment - and who can honestly question that - even the G fund is not paying interest right now - until the debt ceiling has been raised - and they have done this before - -I just hope and pray for our military over there - -that if there is no war - that they will be called back proudly -and not become an ego thing

Cheerios

John Edwards??

Sorry - can't identify - I like Senator Frist, John McCain, Jesse Ventura, The Presidents historian, David Gregory, Paul Begala, Don Imus, Tim Russert, Bob Schiffer, I even like to listen to good old Newt since he isn't in office - sounds more intellectual and less argumentative - like a variety - - just don't want another Viet Niem that we were told was SOOO important - - -to whom??

Cheerios

Welfare

A friend of mine is a social worker and she said that one of the worse things is that the government seems to dun you when you try to get on your feet - -yet a gal who said she didn't know the father of her five kids kept getting assistance -
I do agree that unless a person is physically impaired that they should work

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by bluto
I would like to nominate 'cheerios' for the title of 'Most Incoherent and Unreadable Newbie EVER' If this title does not already exists it needs to be created.
Nope, Marsam's already got that title sewn up. Sorry, Cheerios! You're gonna have to be a LOT more incoherent and unreadable if you want to compete. :lol:

K

Kain99

Re: John Edwards??

Originally posted by Cheerios
Sorry - can't identify - I like Senator Frist, John McCain, Jesse Ventura, The Presidents historian, David Gregory, Paul Begala, Don Imus, Tim Russert, Bob Schiffer, I even like to listen to good old Newt

Did you just lump, Shock Jock - Don Imus in with this crowd? :confused:

demsformd

I cannot stand Howard Dean. You're from fricken Vermont, why the hell are you running for president? His aim seems not to offer true solutions or to attract the support of the majority of people but to incite the biggest applause while speaking at a communist liberal get-together. I am glad that Edwards or Lieberman doesn't get much applause when talking to such groups. They are the ones that we need to hide from the public just as the GOP needs to hide the Conservative Citizens of America.