Wish List

Midnightrider

Let me rephrase my question:

Are they still in the blather stage or are they acting on formal impeachment charges? As in, are the Democrats holding impeachment hearings behind closed doors and leaving the Republicans out of the process? Because that's not how our government is supposed to work. They don't get to railroad it through - ALL House members are supposed to be participating, AND it gets televised so We the People can see it for ourselves. AND Schiff doesn't get to pick and choose the witnesses in the hearing - that's bullshit. What kind of ****ing Soviet hell hole do they think this is?

My understanding is that they're still screwing around, which is why I haven't been paying a lot of attention to it.

your clarification makes one thing apparent. God damn you are ****ing stupid.

the republicans were never left out of the process. The only reason you believe that is because you let other people do your thinking for you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
your clarification makes one thing apparent. God damn you are ****ing stupid.

the republicans were never left out of the process. The only reason you believe that is because you let other people do your thinking for you.

Schiff himself said that the Republicans are out of the process, so stick your kindergarten insults up your ass.

Midnightrider

Schiff himself said that the Republicans are out of the process, so stick your kindergarten insults up your ass.
No, he didn’t. That’s just the spin you have been sucking on. The republicans have had, and will continue to have, equal time in questioning the witnesses.

Hijinx

Schiff is rehashing Russian Collusion ... on of the recent witness was claiming Putin targeted Trump back in the 90's

Like Trump is some sort of Manchurian Candidate
Obama was a Kenyan candidate and they loved him.

Rommey

the republicans were never left out of the process.
Would you characterize the "process" as being fair to the Republicans? By that I mean do other hearings generally require the minority to submit a request for the witnesses they want to be called and its up to the majority chairman to decide if they will be called?

I would hope that if the nature of the alleged offense is so important that Congress is going through this process that all avenues are explored and not just the ones favorable to one side or the other.

The supposed QPQ is Trump wanting dirt on a political opponent, namely Joe Biden. The "dirt" on Joe Biden supposedly is the Ukraine and Barisma corruption investigation, of which Hunter Biden is the center of. It seems logical that Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and any others with direct knowledge of the issue are fair game to be subpoenaed and provide testimony. How can you evaluate Trump's actions if you don't have everything in context?

Rommey

No, he didn’t. That’s just the spin you have been sucking on. The republicans have had, and will continue to have, equal time in questioning the witnesses.
It's like back in the 50's when "separate but equal" was the accepted practice in the US. While technically "equal" it was anything but fair.

Midnightrider

@Hijinx ^^ Example of a Kool-Aid drinker.

"Nuh uh!!"
Says the retard who came to somd to ask the ignorati if this was a real impeachment inquiry rather than dojmg
Would you characterize the "process" as being fair to the Republicans? By that I mean do other hearings generally require the minority to submit a request for the witnesses they want to be called and its up to the majority chairman to decide if they will be called?

I would hope that if the nature of the alleged offense is so important that Congress is going through this process that all avenues are explored and not just the ones favorable to one side or the other.

The supposed QPQ is Trump wanting dirt on a political opponent, namely Joe Biden. The "dirt" on Joe Biden supposedly is the Ukraine and Barisma corruption investigation, of which Hunter Biden is the center of. It seems logical that Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and any others with direct knowledge of the issue are fair game to be subpoenaed and provide testimony. How can you evaluate Trump's actions if you don't have everything in context?
Life isn’t fair and neither is politics. These rules aren’t new, and realistically the majority from either side has earned that advantage. If the minority, or even members of the majority, could call endless witnesses the proceedings would come to a standstill.

as for hunter, if he did something wrong he should be testifying to the FBI or other appropriate authorities. The Bidens alleged crimes are not protected by the separation of powers, so they can and should be prosecuted. If they aren’t called in the house the GOP will get their turn in the senate.