Wish me luck!

BRITUSA said:
Im pleased you like your new hairstyle :smile: I have to use straightners on my hair everyday . I would suggest buying a 'CHI Ceramic Iron'........it is the 'Cadilac' of Ceramic Irons. I purchased mine from JC Penney for $110. Ive had a few Irons but this one cut my styling time in half :jameo: Also buy Matrix Sleek.look hair products.....especially the #3 Extreme Styling Creme and the #4 hair spray which locks out humidity. I bet them red highlights look awsome!!

I've never used a flat iron because I'm afraid it'll dry out my hair and break it off. Do you have any problems with that??

camily

Peace
Speedy70 said:
Well, I did it! My hair went from being passed my bra strap to just touching my shoulders! It's also straight with red highlights! I LOVE it!! Anita at Classic Image rocks! :yay:
I have an appointment with her tomorrow at 6:30 :yahoo: My hair is long too and I am ready for a change. Of course last time I went to her she did a major cut also but I think I am goin for something even more this time. I am so bad about getting my hair cut. I only go maybe 3 times a year!!!

camily said:
I have an appointment with her tomorrow at 6:30 :yahoo: My hair is long too and I am ready for a change. Of course last time I went to her she did a major cut also but I think I am goin for something even more this time. I am so bad about getting my hair cut. I only go maybe 3 times a year!!!

I'm telling you, after all these years of just "give me a trim", it felt good to get it cut off and have something completely different.

My husband really liked it. :yay: Of course, I work with a group of men and one just saw me for the first time. What does he say? "I really like that top, it looks nice". He never mentioned my hair! :killingme

camily

Peace
Speedy70 said:
I'm telling you, after all these years of just "give me a trim", it felt good to get it cut off and have something completely different.

My husband really liked it. :yay: Of course, I work with a group of men and one just saw me for the first time. What does he say? "I really like that top, it looks nice". He never mentioned my hair! :killingme
Wow, I'm impressed that he even noticed the shirt! :lol:
I love Anita. I can't wait until tomorrow!!! I think I'm going to about shoulder length as well. Maybe a tad longer. I need shorter layers too. I like it long, but it's weighing my face down I think.

BRITUSA

BRITUSA
Speedy70 said:
I've never used a flat iron because I'm afraid it'll dry out my hair and break it off. Do you have any problems with that??

Before you use the Iron, spray your DRY hair lightly with some Flat Iron heat protection spray . I can never blow my hair completely straight so I HAVE to use a Flat Iron. Did your Hairdresser use and Iron on your hair? If you use one you will find the day after wasing your hair you will just have to touch it up with the iron which is a GREAT for my busy mornings :smile:

BRITUSA said:
Before you use the Iron, spray your DRY hair lightly with some Flat Iron heat protection spray . I can never blow my hair completely straight so I HAVE to use a Flat Iron. Did your Hairdresser use and Iron on your hair? If you use one you will find the day after wasing your hair you will just have to touch it up with the iron which is a GREAT for my busy mornings :smile:

No she just used a huge round brush to blow it out. She did mention a flat iron though. I'll check into that, thanks!!

camily said:
Wow, I'm impressed that he even noticed the shirt! :lol:
I love Anita. I can't wait until tomorrow!!! I think I'm going to about shoulder length as well. Maybe a tad longer. I need shorter layers too. I like it long, but it's weighing my face down I think.

Check your pm'r in about 2 minutes.

BRITUSA said:
Im pleased you like your new hairstyle :smile: I have to use straightners on my hair everyday . I would suggest buying a 'CHI Ceramic Iron'........it is the 'Cadilac' of Ceramic Irons. I purchased mine from JC Penney for $110. Ive had a few Irons but this one cut my styling time in half :jameo: Also buy Matrix Sleek.look hair products.....especially the #3 Extreme Styling Creme and the #4 hair spray which locks out humidity. I bet them red highlights look awsome!!

Can you tell me which CHI model you use? I looked on Amazon.com and there's several different CHI's.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Speedy70 said:
I work with a group of men and one just saw me for the first time. What does he say? "I really like that top, it looks nice". He never mentioned my hair! :killingme

Sounds like he's a boob man. :jet:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Speedy70 said:
Can you tell me which CHI model you use? I looked on Amazon.com and there's several different CHI's.
When you're ready to buy one, check overstock.com first.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Speedy70 said:
Well, I did it! My hair went from being passed my bra strap to just touching my shoulders! It's also straight with red highlights! I LOVE it!! Anita at Classic Image rocks! :yay:
Glad you like it. Doing something different is always scare. Where is Clasic Image?

camily

Peace
Well, I got my hair done last night.
Another fabulous haircut by Anita!! :yay: She is so awesome and very down to earth. Can't say enough about her. :yay: