Witch Hunt

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Maybe if she didn’t work for the gun industry .....

so its ok to threaten someone you disagree, with rape and death ...

you need to seek help YOU are part of the problem ....

..... and we didn’t have guns the problem would solve itself.

your fantasy land without firearms is China or maybe Indonesia ... maybe someplace in Africa ... start a GoFundME page
I'm sure the fine folks here will help you pack

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Maybe if she didn’t work for the gun industry and we didn’t have guns the problem would solve itself.

So, in less than 12 hours you've morphed from wanting to ban "high capacity " firearms (whatever the hell that means), to banning all guns. You are downright unstable.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So, in less than 12 hours you've morphed from wanting to ban "high capacity " firearms (whatever the hell that means), to banning all guns. You are downright unstable.

Come on Gil ... if you let an advocate for 'reasonable' gun control talk long enough, the truth always comes out

Progressives want MOAR Power .... they will not get Ultimate POWER until the Citizens are Subjects

Hijinx

Come on Gil ... if you let an advocate for 'reasonable' gun control talk long enough, the truth always comes out

Progressives want MOAR Power .... they will not get Ultimate POWER until the Citizens are Subjects

Gun bans are the ultimate desire of all of the anti-gun freaks.
They will not be happy until the legally owned weapons of the honest and law abiding citizen are confiscated, and the only people left with guns are criminals.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
They will not be happy until the legally owned weapons of the honest and law abiding citizen are confiscated, and the only people left with guns are criminals.

And that's when I become a criminal, as I suspect a lot of American patriots will. We will not be disarmed. So, that's what their precious gun ban will get them. Nothing.

Sapidus

Ok, you are, officially, done with someone I will reply to again, but I won’t go so far as putting you on ignore, because you are hilarious. You must be dog tired. I don’t think I have ever seen a member post so much in one day. I don’t want to miss a moment of it all. Dana does not work for the gun industry. My hub is a Marine and fought for you like so many other military. They will never give up their guns. Do you think they should have to? What about our brave soldiers that died to protect your right to spew your hate, or the ones that came home and committed suicide (22toomany). There are so many words I want to call you, and your communist friends on this forum
but I will refrain because I want to remain being a little lady.

You should really do some more research on the NRA. They are basically a mouthpiece for the gun industry. Stop kidding yourself.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You should really do some more research on the NRA. They are basically a mouthpiece for the gun industry. Stop kidding yourself.

All industries of note have associations that lobby on behalf of their members. You know that....right?

In addition to the NRA, I'm a member of the NMMA, for example.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:bs:

is that what CNN, MSNBC, Crooks and Liars, NPR, WAPO, LAT, NYT, MMfA, Poltico, Center for American Progress, Violence Policy Center ... etc Tell You

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
All industries of note have associations and lobby on behalf of their members. You know that....right?

Sappy cannot understand both have mutual interests .... but that one has to be in the Pockets of another

ya know like Progressive Groups and Politicians

Sapidus

All industries of note have associations that lobby on behalf of their members. You know that....right?

In addition to the NRA, I'm a member of the NMMA, for example.

I didn’t say they didn’t. I was responding to someone who said differently. Again. At least read the comment and response. It’s called context.

National Maniacal Morons Association?

Never heard of them.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I didn’t say they didn’t. I was responding to someone who said differently. Again. At least read the comment and response. It’s called context.

National Maniacal Morons Association?

Never heard of them.

Your toolness is showing again, shortbus...:howdy:

Sooo,,,how many minds are you going to change on here today? :coffee:

Sapidus

Your toolness is showing again, shortbus...:howdy:

Sooo,,,how many minds are you going to change on here today? :coffee:

How many diapers will you go through today gramps?

I didn’t realize you could only post on here to change peoples minds.
I though it was a community forum for people who lived in SOMD. They should really make it more clear.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How many diapers will you go through today gramps?

I didn’t realize you could only post on here to change peoples minds.
I though it was a community forum for people who lived in SOMD. They should really make it more clear.

So then you admit you couldn't' persuade anyone regarding anything, and never have...that your every post is a futile waste of bandwidth.

Good for you. How does it feel to be so useless and ineffective? Do you scream out loud a lot?...tear your hair out? :lmao:

Last edited: