Witchy Woman
maylinduplantis said:
What makes you think she is a witch?
Well, she turned me into a newt.
A newt?
I got better.
Burn her anyway!
Burn! Burn her!
Quiet, quiet. Quiet! There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
Are there? What are they? Do they hurt?
Tell me, what do you do with witches?
Burn!
Burn, burn them up!
And what do you burn apart from witches?
More witches!
Wood!
So, why do witches burn?
cause they're made of wood...?
:lmao: see..now thats why I come here...to laugh!

StarCat

nomoney said:
i don't know a dayum thing about you. How the hell do I know if you're into it or not? that's why I asked sh!tforbrains.
whatever, you obviously wanted to start your crap, to just off the wall ask someone something like that for no reason. Moron.

S

Short_Cake

MysticalMom said:
Gees...You asked me if I believed what witches preach. Well I have never met a witch who preached to anyone. BUt I answered you.

Are you talking about why I thought your question was weird? Well I thought it weird because witches just don't preach.

I am sorry for the confusion. Lighten up on me a litle. I certainly did NOT intend to offend you. *Sending some "Happy Monday" energy your way*

could you send me a little happy monday energy also, along with a little good luck.. TIA :flowers:

nomoney

StarCat said:
whatever, you obviously wanted to start your crap, to just off the wall ask someone something like that for no reason. Moron.
off the wall? I thought I remember reading something somewhere that you were into that stuff. So I asked. Why are you getting so defensive over something so petty? It was a yes or no question cumquat.

StarCat

nomoney said:
off the wall? I thought I remember reading something somewhere that you were into that stuff. So I asked. Why are you getting so defensive over something so petty? It was a yes or no question cumquat.
Why do you care? Just so you can bring up dumb crap, dont you have ANYTHING better to do with your time? I can think of a few things you could be doing, aside from being on here asking questions that are none of your business. Its not that I'm defensive, its that i dont like you and wish you would stop talking to me :shrug:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
StarCat said:
Why do you care? Just so you can bring up dumb crap, dont you have ANYTHING better to do with your time? I can think of a few things you could be doing, aside from being on here asking questions that are none of your business. Its not that I'm defensive, its that i dont like you and wish you would stop talking to me :shrug:

StarCat. Just do what I do. Let it roll off. breathe deep. Calm. I really didn't mean for all this to happen.
*huggin you*

StarCat

MysticalMom said:
StarCat. Just do what I do. Let it roll off. breathe deep. Calm. I really didn't mean for all this to happen.
*huggin you*
Its not your fault. :hugginback:

nomoney

MysticalMom said:
*huggin you*
Its not your fault. It's my bad, I didn't know starcat can't handle being asked questions :shrug:

StarCat

nomoney said:
Its not your fault. It's my bad, I didn't know starcat can't handle being asked questions :shrug:
:dork: I gotta go to the MVA, so you'll have to entertain yourself til i get back.

T

tikipirate

MysticalMom said:
I practice my craft seperately from my spirituality. Some practice it as a religion.

My craft is just that. A craft/art/science. It's what I DO. Some witches (Wiccans for instance) practice as a religion. It's what they BELIEVE.

Don't really understand that. I always under the impression that any powers, real or imagined, came from the understanding provided from the underlying nature-based religion.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
tikipirate said:
Don't really understand that. I always under the impression that any powers, real or imagined, came from the understanding provided from the underlying nature-based religion.

People have different views on the subject.( s with any) But to me said Power/magic is simple metaphysics. The abilty to manipulate the energy that connects all. A learned skill.

Firefly

I read tarot cards and I'm an atheist. I find it totally fascinating how accurate they can be. But I find they don't work for people that don't want them to work or don't care. I also think it's funny that there are people that are afraid of them.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Firefly said:
I read tarot cards and I'm an atheist. I find it totally fascinating how accurate they can be. But I find they don't work for people that don't want them to work or don't care. I also think it's funny that there are people that are afraid of them.
Do you mean funny haha?