With all the Shaivo discussion I found this to be almost ironic...

D

dems4me

somdcrab said:
we still goin crabbin????? :snacks: :shrug:

when i said small rowboat i meant the crown looks like a dinghy turned on its end and they plopped it in the popes head hon :love: :smoochy:

Sorry... :ohwell: I would have never guessed that :ohwell:

:lol: Yes we can go crabbin as soon as the season opens!! :dance: The more the merrier and we can split all the crabs three ways!!! The only thing bad about crabbing is it's a very, STINKY job.

somdcrab

dems4me said:
Sorry... :ohwell: I would have never guessed that :ohwell:

:lol: Yes we can go crabbin as soon as the season opens!! :dance: The more the merrier and we can split all the crabs three ways!!! The only thing bad about crabbing is it's a very, STINKY job.

i know oh so well, but its worth it :getdown:

alex

I find it interesting that a religion that forbids all forms of modern medicine to help with procreation (infertility treatments) does allow all forms of modern medicine to prolong lives.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I don't think these two people can be compared. The Pope is still somewhat capable of thinking, communicating, sitting up on his own and waving to his fans, wiping his own ass. He can probably not only follow a balloon around the room, but pop it with a straight pin. He can carry on a conversation, shake your hand, and if he can get it up, he can probably get it off. If you played yucky music for him, he would do more than grimace. He'd probably tell you to turn the crap off. Terri can do none of these things. She is brain dead.

Even if the feeding tube was his only means of survival, he's still kill over before you had time to fight about his right to life.