Withrespect!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I thought of you today when I was in the Nine West Outlet over at the Queenstown Outlet stores on the eastern shore...

IMG_20140810_173718.jpg IMG_20140810_173838.jpg

I would have bought these, if only I had a place to wear them. They are too dressy for my job - the side "sling" portion running up the back and the part running down the middle of the heel and the heel itself were patent leather, so they look a lot dressier than I have a need for.

I bought some other ones, though. :dance:

I thought of you today when I was in the Nine West Outlet over at the Queenstown Outlet stores on the eastern shore...

View attachment 104137 View attachment 104138

I would have bought these, if only I had a place to wear them. They are too dressy for my job - the side "sling" portion running up the back and the part running down the middle of the heel and the heel itself were patent leather, so they look a lot dressier than I have a need for.

I bought some other ones, though. :dance:

OMG I LOVE THEM!!!!!! :cds:

Bann

PREMO Member
OMG I LOVE THEM!!!!!! :cds:

I knew you would!

As soon as I saw them, I loved them, but my practicality took over. :frown: Then I said to FH, I know who would also LOVE THEM, so I took the pictures to post for you. :lol: (he was laughing at me!)

I am still sorry I didn't get them, I really do love them! I just think they're dressier than I need. :ohwell:

I bought THESE instead. IMG_20140810_194818_059.jpg

I totally did NOT NEED them either, but I can definitely wear them a lot at work.

I knew you would!

As soon as I saw them, I loved them, but my practicality took over. :frown: Then I said to FH, I know who would also LOVE THEM, so I took the pictures to post for you. :lol: (he was laughing at me!)

I am still sorry I didn't get them, I really do love them! I just think they're dressier than I need. :ohwell:

I bought THESE instead. View attachment 104142

I totally did NOT NEED them either, but I can definitely wear them a lot at work.

Those are cute as well... little low for me though... Most of mine have a 4-inch heel... :ohwell: I want the first pair you posted really really bad. :bawl:

Bann

PREMO Member
Those are cute as well... little low for me though... Most of mine have a 4-inch heel... :ohwell: I want the first pair you posted really really bad. :bawl:

:yay: Those are probably only 3" - but cut very well & look so nice on!

I'm probably 30 yrs older than you so the 4" heel days are done for me! :getdown: