Wizards Deal 1st Round + Others to Timberwolves

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
I think Jamison had a shoulder or knee injury. He has one that seems like its recurring every season.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that there are no other good guys on the Wizards, because there are. I think Andray Blatche has the potential to be a force if he's played the way he should be. If you figure the potential starting five could be:

Arenas at Guard
Andray Blatche or Brendan Haywood at Center
Jamison at Forward
Caron Butler at Forward
Maybe Mike Miller or Deshawn Stevenson at Guard

One could be excited about every position, except Center. That being said, Brendan showed some promise last year, and Andray is alot to build off of.

G1G4

Source: Wizards considering dealing other pick

After using a trade Tuesday to upgrade their perimeter attack, the Washington Wizards enter Thursday's draft contemplating further deals that would strengthen the frontcourt.

According to a league source, the Wizards are considering parting with the 32nd overall pick - possibly in a package with aging point guard Mike James, whose contract expires after next season - in an effort to acquire a veteran big man who would add depth to the frontcourt.

Source: Wizards considering dealing other pick - Washington Times

chess

low 5... hi 5......
Source: Wizards considering dealing other pick

After using a trade Tuesday to upgrade their perimeter attack, the Washington Wizards enter Thursday's draft contemplating further deals that would strengthen the frontcourt.

According to a league source, the Wizards are considering parting with the 32nd overall pick - possibly in a package with aging point guard Mike James, whose contract expires after next season - in an effort to acquire a veteran big man who would add depth to the frontcourt.

Source: Wizards considering dealing other pick - Washington Times

Mike James' contract is large... that why they want to deal him

they wanted to get rid of stevenson to the wolves, but they asked for Songalia instead

Beta84

They're out to get us
I think Jamison had a shoulder or knee injury. He has one that seems like its recurring every season.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that there are no other good guys on the Wizards, because there are. I think Andray Blatche has the potential to be a force if he's played the way he should be. If you figure the potential starting five could be:

Arenas at Guard
Andray Blatche or Brendan Haywood at Center
Jamison at Forward
Caron Butler at Forward
Maybe Mike Miller or Deshawn Stevenson at Guard

One could be excited about every position, except Center. That being said, Brendan showed some promise last year, and Andray is alot to build off of.

Highlighted your SG spot -- Foye will start there. Miller will be the 6 man shooter coming off the bench as SG/SF.

G1G4

Highlighted your SG spot -- Foye will start there. Miller will be the 6 man shooter coming off the bench as SG/SF.

The only reason I threw Mike Miller and Deshawn in is simply because of experience. I could definately see Foye starting over them, though.