Wizards!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What I do know is you waited...

rraley said:
Larry, sure play the games out...but well all know that the Heat are taking this one in 4 or 5...did you see the game today? Nine straight losses to the Heat? Eddie Jordan basically said, we know that we are here to get experience...doesn't sound like confidence.

As for the person who said I was a soccer fan...tsk tsk...

...until game one was played to add your comment!

Little hedge there?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Granted...

...the Wizards should NOT beat Miami as they are the #1 seed and earned it.

But again, you play the game to find out for sure. Just like Jamison aggravating his knee injury, Wade and/or Shaq are one split second from injury.

No good game is about what SHOULD happen, which is why the NBA regular season is so boring.

D

dems4me

Larry Gude said:
...the Wizards should NOT beat Miami as they are the #1 seed and earned it.

But again, you play the game to find out for sure. Just like Jamison aggravating his knee injury, Wade and/or Shaq are one split second from injury.

No good game is about what SHOULD happen, which is why the NBA regular season is so boring.

I've been saying all along Miami is going to make minced meat out of the Wizards... sad... but I really think Miami is the better team... nonetheless, it still won't keep me from hollering my lungs out rooting for the wizards !!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I think if they can beat Miami, they are going all the way!!! :banana:

D

dems4me

Did anyone else watch the slaughter fest last night :shrug: Everytime we'd get close we'd get pounced on... they were completely manhandling the Wizards... they double teamed Shaq and it still didn't help... :frown: Also they need to develop a better defense in general, especially against the pick-and-roll. :mad: It was painful watching. :frown: Hopefully thursday night at the MCI arena will be a completely different team that shows up :dance:

D

dems4me

It was painful watching them last night... I was disappointed in their discipline in the last quarter... they were all desparate, headless chickens running around -- no composure, teamwork... rebounding... nothing... :mad: Just terribly sad... :frown: Did anyone else see the game?