Woman SHOCKED To Find Out Her Guy Friends Want To Hook Up, Guy Says Men & Women CANT Be Just Friends

lucky_bee

RBF expert
REST OF WOMEN NOT SHOCKED AND ALREADY KNOW MOST MEN WILL POKE ANYTHING WITH A HOLE

c'mon gurps. do we need to make you a section for posting things that make you and your fragile manhood feel better? at least try and find something for this section every now and again that isn't focused on making women out to be dumb/slutty/ignorant/bitches.

stgislander

PREMO Member
REST OF WOMEN NOT SHOCKED AND ALREADY KNOW MOST MEN WILL POKE ANYTHING WITH A HOLE

c'mon gurps. do we need to make you a section for posting things that make you and your fragile manhood feel better? at least try and find something for this section every now and again that isn't focused on making women out to be dumb/slutty/ignorant/bitches.
Dayummmm!!!

micdrop2.gif

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

:notworthy

SamSpade

Cut him a break. If it weren't for his creating threads here, it would be a dull place.

Go down the list - see how many threads with RECENT postings on them weren't started by him.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Cut him a break. If it weren't for his creating threads here, it would be a dull place.

Go down the list - see how many threads with RECENT postings on them weren't started by him.
I cut him a break on every other section. He has an agenda, it's creepy, it's misogynistic, and it's ****ing annoying. If he wanted to "create discussion", like I said he could try harder to post articles/discussions that don't automatically paint women as whores and bitches.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I cut him a break on every other section. He has an agenda, it's creepy, it's misogynistic, and it's ****ing annoying. If he wanted to "create discussion", like I said he could try harder to post articles/discussions that don't automatically paint women as whores and bitches.

To be fair, this forum is filled with He-Man Women Haters. He's posting to his tribe so they can all feel better about the fact that no woman wants them.

Men and women CAN be just friends - I have a number of guy buds who are just that, no nooky even suggested. But none of them are guys who, when presented with a female who is a serious baller, comments, "Eh, her tits are small."

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:high5:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He has an agenda, it's creepy, it's misogynistic, and it's ****ing annoying.

Wow seriously .... that's what you think about these amusing stories

I somehow hate women

c'mon gurps. do we need to make you a section for posting things that make you and your fragile manhood feel better?

:killingme

Fragile Manhood ... you make some broad assumptions about someone you have never met