Woman Stabs Tied-Up Lover...

UpChuckMan

Upper Charles County :-)
to Drink Blood! :jameo:

According to police reports, the victim, 46-year-old Robert McDaniel, agreed to be tied up during sex but became alarmed and asked to be untied when Sutton pulled out a knife and said she liked to drink blood. Sutton then attacked him, slicing his leg, puncturing his arm, shoulder and back and cutting his neck and stomach. When he escaped, she chased him with a pickax.

Woman Stabs Tied-Up Lover to Drink Blood

And I was just thinking I was about ready to get out there and start dating again ! :ohwell:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I would have posted this here in "Dating and Marriage" instead of "News" too... Or perhaps "Food and Nutrition"...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Sutton's attorney, Elizabeth Houck, told the judge at Tuesday's hearing that she suffers from a personality disorder that causes instability
Ya Think?
No ropes for the first few dates :nono:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Sutton's attorney, Elizabeth Houck, told the judge at Tuesday's hearing that she suffers from a personality disorder that causes instability

They finally took StarCat off of the streets??

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
Hey Tiffany Sutton! If your in town I’m sure Mr. Cusick Sr (future political power house) would enjoy your company and is actively soliciting a permanent female companion.

Our Campaigns - Candidate - James P. Cusick, Sr.

It looks like I am going to need a woman to go with me to the US Capital when I become the next Congressman from 5th District.

So I guess I am looking for a bride and I am 51 years old.

But the political subjects do not matter as the woman does not need to agree with me.

Of course it will be exciting and a fun adventure whenever I am around.

And we have to dress up for those Washington politician parties.

James P. Cusick Sr. (D)

I am a registered Democrat candidate for the U.S. House of
Representatives, for Maryland Congressional 5th District.

Click here for Official Campaign Website link. :duel:

smoothmarine187

She was sloppy. With good knots, that wouldn't have happened. Take it you need me to show you how to do it correctly? Or the tricks to get out of the knots and where to hide the knife to cut your way out as a back-up plan?

No man, I meant in the hospital, I figured this was about you :lol:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
OH HEEEEELLLLL NO!!! :nono: I don't have a submissive or masochistic bone in my body.

When I read the article I thought of you, at least for the bondage portion, except your partner would be the one tied up. I don't think you've gone vampire though. :lol: