Woman Wearing Romo Shirt Assaulted

Animal

I eat red meat
I saw that but Peter implied they had none (at least that's how I read it).
I didn't get that from his post, only that he was challenging the accuracy of what Rack'm posted. And he was right, Philly isn't the only one with a jail.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
He posted "Only stadium with its own jail", what does that mean to you?
I think we're on 2 pages here. Peter didn't say: "Philly isn't the only one with a jail." Of course Peter will now come in and say that's exactly what he meant though.

I read Peters comment to mean philly doesn't have a jail and Rack'm doesn't know what he's talking about.

Animal

I eat red meat
I think we're on 2 pages here. Peter didn't say: "Philly isn't the only one with a jail." Of course Peter will now come in and say that's exactly what he meant though.

I read Peters comment to mean philly doesn't have a jail and Rack'm doesn't know what he's talking about.
Nah, it's all on the same page for me. Where you are is anyone's guess. :biggrin:

Peter Forsberg

Let it go man just let it go. Take a deep breathe and exhale.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Attachments

• nancy-pelosi-facelift.jpg
    nancy-pelosi-facelift.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 23

LordStanley

I know nothing
Ya throw one little snowball at Santa and philly fans are under the spotlight forever after. :whistle: :lol:

Hey I dont deny that she got hit... However, I have to laugh that you hypocrites that think philly only has these type of fans...

No one likes to get lumped in with the bad apples. I sat next to 2 Dallas fans at the pub during the game. I dont recall throwing anything at them before, during or after the game. Not to mention, there were other philly and Dallas fans all over the pub. No fights broke out. No #### talking...

Ive been to FedEx field and witnessed first hand what Drunk Skins fans are capable of doing. They are no different that any other fan...

angelbaby

Ya throw one little snowball at Santa and philly fans are under the spotlight forever after. :whistle: :lol:

Hey I dont deny that she got hit... However, I have to laugh that you hypocrites that think philly only has these type of fans...

No one likes to get lumped in with the bad apples. I sat next to 2 Dallas fans at the pub during the game. I dont recall throwing anything at them before, during or after the game. Not to mention, there were other philly and Dallas fans all over the pub. No fights broke out. No #### talking...

Ive been to FedEx field and witnessed first hand what Drunk Skins fans are capable of doing. They are no different that any other fan...

Put that word in front of any teams fans and you will have some sort of problem I'm sure.

You failed to mention that you also threw them at Dallas' coach and team. They just showed the footage on Sunday during Fox's pregame show. I myself found it quite amusing. :lol:

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
You failed to mention that you also threw them at Dallas' coach and team. They just showed the footage on Sunday during Fox's pregame show. I myself found it quite amusing. :lol:
Yeah, sadly it's not just one measly incident. One acquires such an infamous reputation over time.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Put that word in front of any teams fans and you will have some sort of problem I'm sure.

Hmmm, you mean the footage from 1989???

Like the philly fans are the only ones that throw Snowballs.... You all are blinded by hatred and jealousy :lol:

Seattle Fans threw them at the Jets recently. Shaun Ellis threw some back!

A giants fan managed to hit Deshaun Jackson with a Beer bottle. But no media coverage on that on huh?

Anywhere there is snow, you are going to get people throwing snowballs. Oh wait I forgot, you all are better than everyone else...