Woman's Toes Licked By Man Hiding Under Car

Geek

rack'm said:
Yeah....I guess a quick heal to the throat missed her mind....:ohwell:

She'll know next time. :yay:

If she kicked him, He might have got up and beat her azz down. Some ladies are not ready to fight. Being that she is a Wal-Mart customer, I am willing to bet she would have been able to throw down without taking the cigarette out of her mouth.

tirdun

staring into the abyss
I'm a bit skeptical of this whole thing. The physics+biology of it just don't seem to add up.

1- Locate a woman wearing sandals
2- Crawl under her parked car (don't touch those pipes!)
3- Wait for her to return
4- Move to the side of the car where she's unloading her cart. This means hatch/trunk, driver's door, passenger's door, or rear doors
5- pull yourself far enough out to reach her feet (she's unloading a cart, so its not like she's got her feet under the car)
6- Lick
7- Run

All without being noticed? I don't see how he'd have the time, and how she didn't see a guy sliding out from under her car.

bcp

In My Opinion
tirdun said:
I'm a bit skeptical of this whole thing. The physics+biology of it just don't seem to add up.

1- Locate a woman wearing sandals
2- Crawl under her parked car (don't touch those pipes!)
3- Wait for her to return
4- Move to the side of the car where she's unloading her cart. This means hatch/trunk, driver's door, passenger's door, or rear doors
5- pull yourself far enough out to reach her feet (she's unloading a cart, so its not like she's got her feet under the car)
6- Lick
7- Run

All without being noticed? I don't see how he'd have the time, and how she didn't see a guy sliding out from under her car.

you realize that you are talking about someone that is trained to run hundreds of miles through the hot barren wastelands of mexico, then hop the fence into America, run miles into town, get on a bus and ride thousands of miles to some remote town, then go into a city hall somewhere and demand his medical and housing and school etc....,,, without being noticed.

I hardly think that slipping under a car is going to be an issue to him.

Toxick

Splat
bcp said:
you realize that you are talking about someone that is trained to run hundreds of miles through the hot barren wastelands of mexico, then hop the fence into America, run miles into town, get on a bus and ride thousands of miles to some remote town, then go into a city hall somewhere and demand his medical and housing and school etc....,,, without being noticed.

This post is awesome.

That is an awesome Post. I remember when they were working on the Benedict bridge, my wife was driving and I was asleep on the passenger side. We went across the Benedict bridge and I woke up and thought we were crossing the Rio Grande over into Mexico. I swear there wasnt an English Speaking American on the bridge.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Tom Sawyer said:
That is an awesome Post. I remember when they were working on the Benedict bridge, my wife was driving and I was asleep on the passenger side. We went across the Benedict bridge and I woke up and thought we were crossing the Rio Grande over into Mexico. I swear there wasnt an English Speaking American on the bridge.
What language did the Americans speak?

I didnt see any Americans of European or African descent there. IF there were Americans on the bridge they were of Hispanic descent. I hope that clears it up for you.