Women banned from water slide 'intimate injuries'

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Nothing To Do With Arbroath: Women banned from water slide after 'intimate injuries'

A German water park has banned women from a high-speed slide, claiming whooshing water was causing “intimate injuries”. The park's manager said the X-treme Faser slide was made men-only after several women complained of being hurt by water as they flung themselves down the slide, where people can reach speeds of 72 kmh.

Marcus Maier said six women had reported injuries to the genital area last year, and some of them had to be taken to hospital. No men have reported genital injuries, he said. "These injuries are caused by the nature of the female anatomy,"

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
I guess that happens when she would open her legs like that :shrug:

...seriously, though, they had some of those slides at Kings Dominion. You were required to cross your feet while going down the slide. This closed everything up. Otherwise, the water would slow you down and you'd probably wind up tumbling down the slide (~-80 degree slope)....

Last edited:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
What keeps it from injuring stuff inside the other hole?

It's Germany...them wimmins are freaks so I'd guess the water takes the floppiest course. You just know some bald, fat, creepy guy goes down face first at the end of the day to get a mouth full.

bcp

In My Opinion
whats cool is when the water shoots through and creates a rooster tail out of their mouth.

gemma_rae

whats cool is when the water shoots through and creates a rooster tail out of their mouth.

Like Miss Geico?

images[8].jpg

Last edited: